NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I think they could just about cram it onto one disc with the lack of proper voice-acting (probably) and FMV.

i cannot wait for this game I think im going to buy 2 one for playing and one for keeping in its package and cherish all my life..........

I have noticed that there's a quite fat woman on the right side of the picture. And you may notice that the head is really weird! I almost vomit every time I see that :(

You do know that she's wearing a hood or something, don't you? ;P

Can I see a Goron on the left? It is a bit green though. Ate some bad rocks.

There's no way the Cube can pull off all those character models with proper shadows and with a good poly count each. The textures look crap and the tree is a sprite - the game is probably too ambitious for a console with only 24mb of main RAM. I'm just hoping the game gets a significant graphical upgrade on the Revolution TBH.

That depends on the used graphic engine and the work you put into the game. You can for example use dynamic polygons - so if you are very far away you see people which consist of only a few polygons and if you get near someone and have only 2-3 people in your view those consist of more polygons. This was done in the game Messiah from Shiny. Furthermore you could use techniques from the GTA series - only render what you can see so if people are behind something they won't be rendered. This was a very big issue in GTA3 (without a patch) because everything was rendered which means that if you looked in a direction everything behind houses and stuff was rendered too.

I don't worry too much about the power of the GC because it already showed what it can do. If it comes to shadows my PC nature tells me less is better because I don't really need super good shadows but instead I prefer black circles under a charcter. Speeds things up and still looks okay but saves a massive amount of performance.

Depending on the world size, sounds, textures I would prefer Zelda: TP to be on 2 discs.

I am 22 :wink:

Can I see a Goron on the left? It is a bit green though. Ate some bad rocks.

It looks like a walrus to me. :wink: or some kind of fat otta, beaver type animal...

The image definately looks like a Gamecube screenshot to me. I'm still hoping for a April/May/June/July release....... ::shrug:

It's pretty much a given that there will be more screenshots/videos/information on Twilight Princess at the GDC conference because the new Official Nintendo Magazine reports that it will have a big Zelda preview in its second issue.

Hopefully we'll be able to survive on that information until E3 and Twilight Princess will be released so after that. :laughing:

It's pretty much a given that there will be more screenshots/videos/information on Twilight Princess at the GDC conference because the new Official Nintendo Magazine reports that it will have a big Zelda preview in its second issue.

Hopefully we'll be able to survive on that information until E3 and Twilight Princess will be released so after that. :laughing:

The new NOM is out March 16th, GDC is like March 20th or something

Looks like a Nov release is the case now. A show called GAME HEAD on Spkie TV in America had an interview with Reggie last night. He made a statement saying that TP will be coming out this fall and will be on the GAMECUBE.

I don't see the point in Nintendo releasing the game for GameCube if it'll be out alongside the Rev, might as well make it a Revolution launch title.

If you havent seen the other thread already, it has been confirmed (by Reggie) for Autumn 2006.

Yes, it's alright to cry.

That is ridiculous. AUTUMN 2005!!??? :nono:

Autumn 2005 o.0 ,I dont mind it being out in autumn any way,did he mention if it was worldwire or just US,least its earlier than November

Everyone should've expected this, when NGC kept stating that their story was "definite fact" people should've started to trust their word a bit more, it's coming late in the year, it'll be on Gamecube and if you play it on Revolution, there'll be a new control scheme using the controller.

The fact it's still not out fills me with nothing but concern and slight agitation. Nintendo are really pushing it with this.

The fact it's still not out fills me with nothing but concern and slight agitation. Nintendo are really pushing it with this.

Yeah, but you know you'll still buy it and a Revolution if you need one to play it.

Autumn 2005 o.0 ,I dont mind it being out in autumn any way,did he mention if it was worldwire or just US,least its earlier than November

it'll be a worldwide release.

I should just get a job with EB Games, save some money for the Revo, and just play TP (the one I already have reserved) on it.