Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sadness

Stocka

It's just sad that people are waiting for this. In the time that this was first announced to a few seconds before when I created this thread, there have been plenty of other games that could only wish they would be getting half of the attention that Sadness is getting.

You're Stocka?

• 1 month later...

I never, ever believed in Nibris at all. I took them as a total joke with this game, and that other one, they were just talk.

It personally goes over my why folk looked forward to this game etc, you never got any footage/details etc. And when they tried to hype it, they released some woman swinging a stick on fire. Awesome...

I never, ever believed in Nibris at all. I took them as a total joke with this game, and that other one, they were just talk.

It personally goes over my why folk looked forward to this game etc, you never got any footage/details etc. And when they tried to hype it, they released some woman swinging a stick on fire. Awesome...

Well, it was announced for the Wii before we had plenty of info on the Wii itself. Which automatically makes it exciting, the premise also sounded quite nice if they could follow through, but they never released anything worthwhile. Personally Completely forgot about the game after a few months of nothing.

Glad this was posted, let's face it it's the best part (if the only part) of this vapourware we'll get to experience.

Somewhere a room full of investors are kicking themselves for letting the wool get pulled over eyes for so many years.

• 5 months later...