N-Europe

It's the 20th

Charlie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime i think somethings going to happen it never does! So i'm not expecting anything today now.

We will just have to wait till May 9th! and still we might not be told everything, so i say wait till November when we should have the console in our hands.

;)

november? hell no, im impatient enough waiting for may. and could someone tell me what an NDA is?

I was only joking! I'm the same as you! Hopefully we will be told everything about the Revolution on May 9th!

I believe a NDA is a agreement the games developers have signed to keep quiet about the Revolution games they are working on. It expires today (supposadely) so the games can now be announced, whenever!

or something along those lines....:smile:

NDA = Non Disclosure Agreement.

It is a contract signed between to groups of people agreeing not to talk/write about certain information. This can have an expiry date or can expire in certain scenarios. For instance, after Nintendo officially showed the FHC it finished some NDAs as Devs were allowed to talk about it after that.

From the Game Informer website:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200604/N06.0407.1251.24078.htm

Also, Game Informer Unlimited goes live on April 20th, where you’ll be able to get even more info about Red Steel, and the complete transcript of our interview with George Harrison! Stay tuned!

So we may still get something today, even if it's just more about Red Steel.

Don' Nintendo Power and ONM come out today?

Subscribers got ONM at the weekend - there's nothing new in there. Not sure about Nintendo Power yet, though.