NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

It's the 20th

Nothing so far, which was to be expected seeing as most American's are still in bed. What do you think we'll see, if anything at all?

I expect nothing. The whole "NDAs expire on April 20th" thing is bogus.

Next week however = Famitsu Revo news! :bouncy:

ONM today, any news in there for anyone who has it?

I expect nothing, probably bullshit

I'm not really expecting anything either, though I wont rule out the possibility :)

Everytime i think somethings going to happen it never does! So i'm not expecting anything today now.

We will just have to wait till May 9th! and still we might not be told everything, so i say wait till November when we should have the console in our hands.

;)

november? hell no, im impatient enough waiting for may. and could someone tell me what an NDA is?

november? hell no, im impatient enough waiting for may. and could someone tell me what an NDA is?

I was only joking! I'm the same as you! Hopefully we will be told everything about the Revolution on May 9th!

I believe a NDA is a agreement the games developers have signed to keep quiet about the Revolution games they are working on. It expires today (supposadely) so the games can now be announced, whenever!

or something along those lines....:smile:

NDA = Non Disclosure Agreement.

It is a contract signed between to groups of people agreeing not to talk/write about certain information. This can have an expiry date or can expire in certain scenarios. For instance, after Nintendo officially showed the FHC it finished some NDAs as Devs were allowed to talk about it after that.

oh i see. so is this purely rumour forums and such or has casamassina said something?

There had been a lot of rumours that a lot of people's NDAs expire today. It complete crap though.

i totally forgot all about the 20th thing but i agree with other i don't see anything happening today

20th already? I wonder how the pumpkin plant fared the frost last night.

Wait until the 9th. The day where dreams come true :P

Jesus, thats crept up quick. Today (as stupid as it sounds) is the first day i really have taken notice of the date (today being 20th), May 9th is only 19 days away!

I expect nothing. The whole "NDAs expire on April 20th" thing is bogus.

What "NDAs expire on April 20th" thing? Seems like I missed yet another rumour.

From the Game Informer website:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200604/N06.0407.1251.24078.htm

Also, Game Informer Unlimited goes live on April 20th, where you’ll be able to get even more info about Red Steel, and the complete transcript of our interview with George Harrison! Stay tuned!

So we may still get something today, even if it's just more about Red Steel.

Don' Nintendo Power and ONM come out today?

Subscribers got ONM at the weekend - there's nothing new in there. Not sure about Nintendo Power yet, though.

Any little thing would be great as I'm not expecting anything either, roll on May 9th I say!

Well ONM was no-where to be found in my area today!

I hope we get some new info on that black and white games and RedSteel but i doubt it.

Still i think i can wait till 9th May.

Strange i couldnt find a copy of ONM anywhere either!

Anyway no NDA's finnish today end of!

Sign in to follow this