N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a 1000G on skate, good times.

EDIT: COD5 Beta is awful, no where near as good as 4. I don't think i will bother with the final game.

Also i have a BETA code if anyone wants it.

I shotgunned it first. Look a few posts above! :)

Please please.

Cod5 is starting to feel weaksauce. It's like 4...only not as good. They've tried, but the balance is off...something is missing.

it's clearly a pretty solid game, but in the climate of one of the best release schedules I can think of...Well, frankly it feels pointless.

*goes back to Halo*

Cod5 is starting to feel weaksauce. It's like 4...only not as good. They've tried, but the balance is off...something is missing.

Agreed. The new modes are good. But they would be even better as new modes in CoD4. I'm not fond of the weapons, either. The maps I've played on seem to be pretty good, no horrible ones yet (like Bog, Countdown and Wet Work).

it's clearly a pretty solid game, but in the climate of one of the best release schedules I can think of...Well, frankly it feels pointless.

*goes back to Halo*

That's exactly how i felt, spot on. I put it on and thought "this is 4, only not as good" so i don't see the point in playing it. Again like you say there is loads of games out this fall so it's not like i wont have anything else to play.

It has aids.

Seconded. PDZ was played very, very breifly when I got my 360, and then I discovered PGR3, and life was good. Steer cleer of it. Get Call of Duty 2 (yes, 2) instead, on account of it being amazing in every possibly way. It even bakes cookies*.

*Please note: this is a falsehood

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!