N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell did I put Bandai? >_<

I meant Namco Bandai, yeah :P I'm still pissy about their Beautiful Katamari and SC4 DLC.

John has announced that the release of the New Xbox Experience - in 24 countries, localized in 19 languages, is coming to everyone on November 19th.

Release date for NXE. Awesome.

Why the hell did I put Bandai? >_<

I meant Namco Bandai, yeah :P I'm still pissy about their Beautiful Katamari and SC4 DLC.

Release date for NXE. Awesome.

yes.. I love Katamari but will NEVER get their DLC... DLC at it's worst. Not one download but they spread it out so you have to pay 400 point for every tiny download or something.. grrrrr

yes.. I love Katamari but will NEVER get their DLC... DLC at it's worst. Not one download but they spread it out so you have to pay 400 point for every tiny download or something.. grrrrr

I thought Katamari didn't have any DLC. Just that you had to pay to get stuff that was on the disk.

Just wondering if anyones knows a good HDMI cable to go with my new 360? What kind of price is reasonable? Plus im guessing there are better ones than others so what am i looking for?

It doesn't matter a huge amount, signal loss on digital cables is pretty low. A £50 cable will be better than a £5 one, but not to the same extent it was on component etc.

So basically, spend whatever you want to

It doesn't matter a huge amount, signal loss on digital cables is pretty low. A £50 cable will be better than a £5 one, but not to the same extent it was on component etc.

So basically, spend whatever you want to

Some cost £50?! thats insane for a cable!

I think ill find one around the ten quid mark :)

I know, here on one on argos for £55

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0483603/c_1/1%7Ccat_10199181%7CElectrical+accessories%7C10199205/Trail/searchtext%3EHMDI+CABLES.htm

LOL, my 360 has the one that comes with the elite and my PS3 just has GAME's own make. I have tried them on either console, i can't notice a difference.

Just got back from work. Bought me a brand new 60GB 360 for £126! Bargain, or what?!?!!?

My old console is going to my bro, he left for uni today so it's being sent up with the rest of his stuff 2moz.

Where on earth DID you acquire such a bargain! Turns out alot of people I know lately are after 360s.

Also, why would this FFVII remake be such a big deal, and why is it that it would never happen?

You think £50 is expensive? Never looked in a Hi-Fi/Home Cinema magazine, have you? :p

It's the price of cables that motivated me to upgrade my 360 to a 60GB HDMI model, i could upgrade and buy a decent 5m HDMI cable for the same price as the Component cables i'd have needed to hook everything up to my projector (coming next week).

Where on earth DID you acquire such a bargain! Turns out alot of people I know lately are after 360s.

Also, why would this FFVII remake be such a big deal, and why is it that it would never happen?

Sainsburys have been selling games consoles cheap for the past week.

Xbox 360 Arcade: £99.97

Xbox 360 Pro (60GB): £139.97

Nintendo Wii: £149.97

The offer is on until Sunday. I'm staff, so 10% off those prices :)

got 3 red lights yesterday, blinking and humming and the works. just left it on after a game, came through to my room for about 5 mins, then went back and found it doing that....

Turned it off, unplugged everything and then put it back and turned it on again. Started up fine. Bit worried though, Dan says it might only have a day or two left. Sigh.

got 3 red lights yesterday, blinking and humming and the works. just left it on after a game, came through to my room for about 5 mins, then went back and found it doing that....

Turned it off, unplugged everything and then put it back and turned it on again. Started up fine. Bit worried though, Dan says it might only have a day or two left. Sigh.

I reckon you've got a week left at most, thats how my Elite went :/ put it this way though, at least if it goes wrong tomorrow or something you'll have it back within two weeks or less which is before the really big games start coming out. :)

Yeah, at least this time I have some advantages:

1. I have the perfectly packaged box from last time.

2. Although I got lost once last time, this time I know the way to the UPS centre :heh:

but I'm not giving up hope yet *knocks on desk but realistically expects 360 to die next time I play*

I know it's strange to be asking this now but it's been bugging me for awhile now. Anyways, earlier in the year I finally beat Halo 3 on legendary. Now I had already seen the legendary ending on Youtube and it's not really a big deal but is anyone able to tell me why, after playing the campaign from start to finish on legendary, I didn't get the ending? All I got was up to the bit where Arbiter and co fly off home. Just curious. Not a big deal at all.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!