N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the blip is awesome but it can be decieving. Like yesterday when me and Caris were trying to get the Endo achievement on PGR4, people kept signing into Live and evrytime we heard the BLINK we thought we had got the achievement :)

Yeah, the tone should be different for signing in and ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

QUICK ITS A RACE GET TO 1000 POINTS first for bragging rights

i got 1000 gamerpoints in xxxxx

...i dont care

If you dont care then why the hell do you go on about it all the time when achievement discussions come up. I cant think of any time that any of us on here who try to get achievements comes on and brags about it or rubs it in. I could see why you would get upset if people did that on here but we dont, go to gamefaqs if you want to see that.

TBH if you have a PC good enough to run it then it makes no sense to buy Orange Box on 360. It's £10 more expensive, doesn't run as well, is released later and has half the number of players in TF2. What do you gain against all that? Achievements.

My PC is in the central room of my house. We have an extension/second living room (where most TV watching is done) a metre from the PC desk, and theres a double sized doorway with no door on it. Not to mention the kitchen is also coming from the room, and the front door is through only a glass door, gaming on the PC just isn't appealing for me right now :shakehead

...i dont care

gone back to silver membership as dont play online much on the 360 will when orangebox comes

i find it fun getting achievments before me mates. brings a bit of a competition into it. If your not into, get over it, stop tryin to call them shit, when blatantly, we quite like them.

...i dont care

gone back to silver membership as dont play online much on the 360 will when orangebox comes

How did you cancel your subscription? Can you just do it through live?

Man gotta phone up a number to cancel my Hunters License for Phantasy Star Universe.

Worst online service ever...

I kid, just don't like phoning companies.

And I just started a Hunters license today :P

Had had the game since release, but just never went online with it, but with being bored of WoW recently, decided to give it ago.

Also the expansion for PSU is meant to be out soon, which is gunna add quite afew online features... Or so I heard.