N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you know if the problems with the 360 are mainly premium units? I got my 360 in January '06 when they were really hard to get a hold of and so I had to get a Core - I have NEVER had any problems with it, not even a game crashing. I'm probably tempting fate by even typing this or maybe I'm just lucky??? :wtf:

Do any of you know if the problems with the 360 are mainly premium units? I got my 360 in January '06 when they were really hard to get a hold of and so I had to get a Core - I have NEVER had any problems with it, not even a game crashing. I'm probably tempting fate by even typing this or maybe I'm just lucky??? :wtf:

You're tempting fate. I said mine had never had a problem once and a week later it was shafted.

Mine broke after a month of getting it, no red lights, just scratching all my disks.

For a year and a but now no troubles at all.

Did they offeu at any point the replace or fix the strached games?

they didnt with me , and im still waiting to send it off, bout a day to get it from me to where its shipped from, then she said give it a week before it gets to us , then should be a week n half getting back....so what thats 2, 2and a half weeks , maybe 3 weeks from monday, does that even sound right for how long it usualy takes?

Did they offeu at any point the replace or fix the strached games?

they didnt with me , and im still waiting to send it off, bout a day to get it from me to where its shipped from, then she said give it a week before it gets to us , then should be a week n half getting back....so what thats 2, 2and a half weeks , maybe 3 weeks from monday, does that even sound right for how long it usualy takes?

Nope! I lost burnout revenge and oblivion to them. They wouldn't replace them. This is why I hate microsoft.

If only the hardware wasn't so crappy Xbox 360 would be a fantastic console. I mean the games, controller and online service are all fantastic, it's just a shame so many people have had problems with them.

I totally agree. Im pretty gutted about my 360 busting again, I have been moping around all day lol. Im seriously considering getting an Elite on Friday now and then when my Premium comes back just check if that works and then use it as a spare.

If only the hardware wasn't so crappy Xbox 360 would be a fantastic console. I mean the games, controller and online service are all fantastic, it's just a shame so many people have had problems with them.

Agreed. I think it's a great console and I would love it that much more if microsoft hadn't left that bitter taste right at the start of me owning one. I saved up to get one for just after launch with those games and then they got wrecked by a faulty machine.

I totally agree. Im pretty gutted about my 360 busting again, I have been moping around all day lol. Im seriously considering getting an Elite on Friday now and then when my Premium comes back just check if that works and then use it as a spare.
Do the UK Elites have better hardware updates to solve many of the problems?