N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Dead Rising's Save system is ruining the experience for me, I had done a coupple of missions and i got killed, it was like "You died! Do you want to save your Progress" I was like well obviously, now i can start from the last mission i compleated, but no, you just die save over your last save so you have to start again from the begining. wtf myte.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh stopped playing Dead Rising.. bad savepoints AND the game sometimes crashes on me.. that's not a good cocktail.. ha ha I remember playing that "impossible" mission in COD2 where you have to snipe morter teams from the silo.. on veteran.. when I finally did it... I fell off the ladder and died.. thanks god that there were "autosaves" build into that particular mission.. so that i didn't have to start all over.. otherwise I think I would have put my foot through my television..

Right now the only must haves for me are Bioshock and Cod4.. PLayed the bioshock demo yesterday and just the music had med sold.. I love thos old tunes.. are probably cheap to use in games anyway

Guest Stefkov
To get the achievement you cant make ANY mistakes at all through the game. Once you have done 3 jumps on the high jump perfectly you can then just fail and you should get the achievement when you start the next round.

I nearly threw my controller at the wall then. I just exactly this.

I got to 2.39m in High jump without a fail and then failed all 3.

It didn't give it to me. Then when it started the second round it did it.

Score. Only the hammer throw now, I got 88m just then aswell :(

EDIT2: It looks like a Dreamcast game :(

You must of been playing some Dreamcast games that no-one else got to see then. IGN has some very bad vids up, but the game does look amazing in 720p and upwards. I've heard the 360 version does 1080p as well apparently.

My names also in the credits, so buy it. :heh:

Guest Stefkov

I don't understand DiRT.

You hit the smallest rock on the side of the road and your car actually flips up front first into the air.

I actually threw my controller away. It's the first time i've ever done it and I threw it away. Not at full pelt but it did hit the wall.

You must of been playing some Dreamcast games that no-one else got to see then. IGN has some very bad vids up, but the game does look amazing in 720p and upwards. I've heard the 360 version does 1080p as well apparently.

My names also in the credits, so buy it. :heh:

do you work for sega's racing studio?

Nah, work for Sega Europe currently doing testing.

Cool! Well i like the look of it and have it preordered!

I want MUD and loads of it though! Even more then Motorstorm!

Is the game arcadey, fast and easy to control?

Can anybody tell me how much amazon charge for both First Class Delivery and Express? I don't want to change it incase it's too much (I'm not paying for it).

It's for Halo 3 so I want it ASAP!

Order from shopto.net. They ship as soon as they receive the product, it's overnight and free. Plus the prices are better too.

If I remember correctly, I got Gears 4 days early from this site.

Guest Stefkov

How come on play and gameplay you can only pre-order the tin box edition of Bioshock. Kind of annoying but I guess it'll have to do.