N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Mass Effect, Forza 2, Two Worlds, Shadowrun, Overlord, Too Human, The Darkness and POTC: At Worlds End have been given release dates yet?

The reason why I'm asking is I haven't really been keeping up with 360 news as of late - anyway cheers guys.

Does anyone know if Mass Effect, Forza 2, Two Worlds, Shadowrun, Overlord, Too Human, The Darkness and POTC: At Worlds End.

The reason why I'm asking is I haven't really been keeping up with 360 news as of late - anyway cheers guys.

You missed out the question by accident.

Sorry, I just have to say this. Luc from Rockstar Table Tennis is a f@£king c*nt! When he wins, he always rubs it in your face and when you win he acts like it wasn't his fault and blames his bat!! AAAAARGH!!!!

The official MySpace.com page for The Darkness has revealed today the game's release date. The Darkness will hit store shelves on June 25, 2007 in North America and four days later it will arrive to European stores. The game will ship simultaneously for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The Darkness is the game adaptation of the TopCow's cult comic hit of the same name that was written by comic-book author, Paul Jenkins, and co-created by comic-book artist, Marc Silvestri.

In the game, players assume the role of mafia hitman Jackie Estacado. On the night of his 21st birthday, Jackie is possessed by "The Darkness," an ancient demonic entity that gives Jackie spectacular powers. The story, written by Eisner Award winner Paul Jenkins, follows Jackie and his fight with the fictional Francetti mafia. As the story unfolds, the player will learn to utilize traditional weapons and the extraordinary powers of The Darkness.

The Darkness is being developed by Starbreeze Studios, creators of The Chronicles of Riddick.

Linkywinks

Do you reckon the 120GB HDD's will be sold on their own? Because if they are, they'll be all black and wont go with my white 360.

The 20GB HDDs aren't white anyway, so I'm sure the 120GB models won't look out of place on a white 360.

Sorry, I just have to say this. Luc from Rockstar Table Tennis is a f@£king c*nt! When he wins, he always rubs it in your face and when you win he acts like it wasn't his fault and blames his bat!! AAAAARGH!!!!

What do you expect, he is French.

Good old PS online is still going, thatll get me through!!

;)

It'll take you that long to get a game going with your friends though wont it?

;) ;) ;)

Just played an exhibition on Virtua Tennis on very hard and it was impossible. Got a couple of points but lost a 4 game set. The ball is hit so hard that I have to dive to to return it and then I can see well in advance where he's going to hit it but I can't get across the court to return it. Anyone got any tips?

It'll take you that long to get a game going with your friends though wont it?

;) ;) ;)

Just played an exhibition on Virtua Tennis on very hard and it was impossible. Got a couple of points but lost a 4 game set. The ball is hit so hard that I have to dive to to return it and then I can see well in advance where he's going to hit it but I can't get across the court to return it. Anyone got any tips?

if you just go straight to hard then you'll prob get your ass handed to you, only tips I can give is play a couple of games and try to figure out what sort of moves the computer does with that player and find a way to counter it.

My nemesis is always the fucking serve n volley guys (Dent and Henman) if I let them get to the net they own my ass :)

just make sure and serve in the corners with as much power as possible so they get a crap return and you can control the point. When they are serving try and get a good return in so you're not just running around like a fool. :)

Two of the coolest Microsoft annoucements since CES are going to be breaking tonight and tomorrow night, and we have exclusive video for both of them. So if you are online at 9:00PM PST tonight (midnight on the east coast) check in to get a full scoop on what your friends will be talking about tomorrow.

And the same goes for tomorrow night, stop by at 9PM PST to see the first official look at a very cool announcement.

Microsoft Blog