Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Goddamn you Nadal stop returning everything. How do you do a drop shot anyway?

Quite frankly I wanted to round-house kick Nadal in the face after playing this because he just never fucking gives up!! But thats pretty realistic so I let it slide!

Good on you.

I think a lot of people have been put off by the difficulty, but it's not really that hard, just takes time to adjust to.

Yea, I think the controls are a lot more delicate than the last one. You really need to watch your players footing. What really naffed me off was that sometimes I would dive for a ball when it was unecessary (sp?)...but I've kinda sorted that out. I also have no idea why you need to switch the vibration on, its a bit lame without it.

Good game, I don't think I will be getting it now, I've got enough games as it is, but I will pick it up when they drop the price a bit.

One last thing...THE MUSIC IS AWFUL!!! I pray there is an option to switch it off in the retail version!!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite frankly I wanted to round-house kick Nadal in the face after playing this because he just never fucking gives up!! But thats pretty realistic so I let it slide!

Yea, I think the controls are a lot more delicate than the last one. You really need to watch your players footing. What really naffed me off was that sometimes I would dive for a ball when it was unecessary (sp?)...but I've kinda sorted that out. I also have no idea why you need to switch the vibration on, its a bit lame without it.

Good game, I don't think I will be getting it now, I've got enough games as it is, but I will pick it up when they drop the price a bit.

One last thing...THE MUSIC IS AWFUL!!! I pray there is an option to switch it off in the retail version!!

Totally agree about the music but no doubt you can turn it off. Other than that the game is fucking quality. Seriously, learn how to play the game it it's great. I played a first game and didn't have my positioning quite right, and got my arse kicked cus my character was diving all over the place, second game I won, and it was pretty satisfying imo.

I'm probably gonna get it next friday/saturday.

That's what custom soundtracks are for.

True! I just wanted to hear the sound without any music...Its only a demo so I don't really care. I just wanted to point out how god awful it is! :heh:

What is the music like? If it's like the other 2 games I'm all for it! Cheesy rock for the win! :D

Its crap cheesy rock, not awesome cheesy rock...like in F-Zero!!

GRAW 2 servers are still as bad as the first games, I kept getting booted off games and then I went to a game with just 5 players in and it still booted me off after playing for 5 mins.

GRAW 2 has dedicated servers?

And still has crap netcode?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!