• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaay, getting a premium pack for my birthday soon, I'm so excited :D

Gonna go for:

Gears of War

Rainbow Six Vegas

and I'm kinda stumped for something else...might go for F.E.A.R...far too many awesome games to choose from though.

Id say get oblivion cos it just keeps on giving you stuff to do.

Id say get oblivion cos it just keeps on giving you stuff to do.

Lol, I've played it to death at a friends, and I can't say I like it as much as everyone else, it's too sparse, with not enough story, and it gets repetitive.

Beautiful game, though I probably won't buy it.

Blue Dragon looks like a must buy for me though, aswell as Lost Oddyssey. I like my RPGs Japanese I do :p.

Guest Stefkov

Shivering Isles whats that then? Another JRPG?

Blue dragon is out in Japan already isnt it? I wonder how long it will take for a translation.

I REALLY want Blue Dragon! It looks so cool. Does anyone know how long the game is, I heard it comes on 3 discs!?

Sure does :D...It's kinda reminding me of Chrono Trigger...which is brilliant...Akira Toriyama is working on it...Now if only Yasunori Mitsuda had instead of Nobuo...I'd know we had a masterpiece...

Guest Stefkov

About worms, there aint nothing on the mini link on the xbox website, still TBD. I really want that game aswell. I bought some points a while back especially for it.

Wow I didnt even know about that update for Oblivion. Ever since Knights of the Nine was announced we xboxers had to pay for the extra content even though the Ps3'ers get it on their disc, I lost interest in extras for oblivion.

About worms, there aint nothing on the mini link on the xbox website, still TBD. I really want that game aswell. I bought some points a while back especially for it.

Wow I didnt even know about that update for Oblivion. Ever since Knights of the Nine was announced we xboxers had to pay for the extra content even though the Ps3'ers get it on their disc, I lost interest in extras for oblivion.

this is like a full expansion, watch the god damn video of it! it looks sooo good, its totally different to oblivion so far and its making me get back into playing it.

Guest Stefkov

When I get playing it again, I will finish the main quest. Once thats done, if the game doesnt end there then I will get he expansion. I'll watch the vidoe tommorow.

My Wii crashes every other time I try to use the News Channel and sometimes on other things...like trying to start a game! My 360 has crashed once while saving on Viva Pinata...apart from that its fine...although I don't seem to be able to stream stuff to it off my computer! It was working for a couple days and now I have no idea whats wrong!? Oh well...

The 360 is one of the most faulty pieces of kit I have ever seen. It crashed on me last night while on Rainbow at a critical part and now while playing RSV with Rob it looks as though his has crashed. Poor git had it on while he is at school/college so now its just sitting idle.

But the poor gits 360 was fine:p

Mass Effect looks good.

http://www.jeux-france.com/images0_4_19110.html

actually, on second thoughts, looks crap

I dont know, which is sarcastic? i dont know if i like it or not. It looks too similar to DOOM/Halo other first person shooters.

that one is nice

http://www.jeux-france.com/images1_4_19110.html

http://www.jeux-france.com/images2_4_19110.html

that isnt

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!