Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, hopefully my copy will arrive today or tomorrow.

New Halo trailer ( rumour )

On December 20 a new Halo 3 video will be available on marketplace. It’s a 7 minute video that will be released next week. It highlights the emergence of the Brutes as playable characters in the game. It touches on their skills, origins, and how they are being created. It has about 2 ½ minutes of gameplay footage.

Frank O'Connor has confirmed that the rumor of Brutes being playable is false.

Also Gears of War is getting free content

During a backstage interview, the host asked the Epic guys about downloadable content. Epic Games President, Doctor Mike Capps, said:

"We started long before the game ever came out; we started on the next stuff. We always take care of our customers, we always give them stuff for free and we're going to keep doing that forever."

ive hired GeOW and WOW!! wat a great game only just put it down for first time since i got it :) really enjoyin it

Gunna play it most of night after pub and most of tomorroz

Yeah, I saw and why are you playing on Casual? Thats a piss-take.

I still have Splinter Cell to start and Rainbow Six to continue but I cant be bothered with them at the moment, dunno why.

I'm the same right now, I can't be bothered with Splinter Cell or Hitman, also I haven't played Sonic in 5 days, I've still got Gears of War to finish, Viva Pinata was the last game I played atm.

Too tired for games I think.

I still have Splinter Cell to start and Rainbow Six to continue but I cant be bothered with them at the moment, dunno why.

splinter cell is an good game. Its slow starting, but once you get into it, its really good. Im up for doin co-ops, we need 3 of us really, and theirs 2 of us now. So you are needed xD

Well I went to Gamestation and bought Shenmue 2 about a hour ago as my Amazon copy still hasnt shown up. Havent played it very long but already it recreates the sense of being lost in a new place. Also I like when you put your notes on the Shenmue music plays, I sat there for quite a while just happily listening to that tune.

completed GeOW on casual...was VERY short...i only hired the game yesterday and completed already wat the hell. Gunna see if can complete on hardcore before taking it back (anytime tomorrow at blockbuster)

o VERY good game while it lasts...have yet to try the xblive multi on it

Just packed my 360 away for the winter, its going to have a nice looooong sleep and think about what it needs to do to beat Wii for control of my TV. bye bye 360 (for 4 weeks)

have u got another tv you can set it upto? :wtf: i take it you really liking ur wii but christ the 360 is good too :awesome:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo just noticed 3000 gamerpoints w00p *yawn* the number is getting higher *like i care*

That be interesting if it's true. I mean would it be on 360 in Japan too? There's more PS3s sold than 360s there, heh. Would it be a worse version, like the Xbox version of MGS2 to the PS2 one, (suffered slowdown a fair bit.)

Will it really affect Sony? I mean the general public that are interested in MGS4 probably already want a PS3 and not a Xbox 360. Kinda like now they buy PS2 and buy lots of Fifa and NFS, yet better versions are out on other systems. If you know what I mean.