Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

but if memory serves right there wasn't multiplayer on the pc version, whilst there is on the 360- there you have £10 worth extra entertainment

i thought you had given up on this forum from your faux diva-esque outburst.

anywho, there was definatly multiplayer on the original PC version.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you had given up on this forum from your faux diva-esque outburst.

anywho, there was definatly multiplayer on the original PC version.

Na I was out having be sunday lunch.

Well on gamespot thing at e3 they said they were for the first time adding multiplayer to fear, this is what the developers said themselves.

Na I was out having be sunday lunch.

Well on gamespot thing at e3 they said they were for the first time adding multiplayer to fear, this is what the developers said themselves.

OMG yet another example of you believing everything you hear off a gamesite and taking it as gospel.

don't listen to developers silly! listen to people who actually have had the game for quite some time. FEAR definatly had a mulitplayer mode on PC.

THE END

and you wonder why you get grief from people on here . . .

OMG yet another example of you believing everything you hear off a gamesite and taking it as gospel.

don't listen to developers silly! listen to people who actually have had the game for quite some time. FEAR definatly had a mulitplayer mode on PC.

THE END

and you wonder why you get grief from people on here . . .

I know but I never played FEAR and they said this was the first time there are multiplayer modes. I think is extra stuff though in it rather than the pc version.

Oh and I'm sorry that I belived the developers who had made the game.

Oh I forgot you don't read posts you post stuff down top make you feel morally superior.

Zeldafreak and the rest. Stop arguing!

You where wrong zeldafreak. FEAR has allways had mutiplayer.

And if you want to argue, provide a source.

And TakeoMiyazaki, no need to flame him for making mistakes.

So please stop this now.

-- Personal news --

Been playing more FEAR and more GOW..

It's a tough choice on which singel player I like best.

Fear is becomeing a bit repetative. And GOW allways gives you new things.

All in all GOW is a better game, hands down. But the atmosphere and AI in FEAR is so sweet.

I have pretty much nothing to do with myself today until 5pm, so I think I might pop into town and buy a VGA cable for the 360. I'm going to need the Component sockets for the Wii when it comes out and I'm interested in seeing what a visual difference there'll be, especially with this DVD upscaling jargon that keeps floating around.

Right I put it down in simple words even you can understand:

You post shit down to make you feel right/and sometimes cool.

Even though every one knows your not cool

like i give a shit what people think of me. I'm just me end of. does it matter if i post something you think is shit? NO it doesn't. i post on here because there are some good points made, some fun conversation and some decent people i enjoy talking with.

least i don't piss as many people off on as regular a basis as you do dude.

i seriously can't think of a person on here who likes or appreciates your contributions perhaps i just haven't been in the right threads but its just an observation. you just seem to dig yourself a deeper hole every time you go off on one like this.

If it really pisses you off so much you can just add me to your ignore list or stop posting on this forum. easy isn't it?

now go back to reading every games website on earth to garner an opinion on this hobby cos heaven knows you don't seem to have many of your own.

I have pretty much nothing to do with myself today until 5pm, so I think I might pop into town and buy a VGA cable for the 360. I'm going to need the Component sockets for the Wii when it comes out and I'm interested in seeing what a visual difference there'll be, especially with this DVD upscaling jargon that keeps floating around.

you won't regret getting the VGA-its soooo good :D makes you want to play the 360 all the time, also makes you go back and revisit older games.

Zeldafreak and the rest. Stop arguing!

You where wrong zeldafreak. FEAR has allways had mutiplayer.

And if you want to argue, provide a source.

And TakeoMiyazaki, no need to flame him for making mistakes.

So please stop this now.

-- Personal news --

Been playing more FEAR and more GOW..

It's a tough choice on which singel player I like best.

Fear is becomeing a bit repetative. And GOW allways gives you new things.

All in all GOW is a better game, hands down. But the atmosphere and AI in FEAR is so sweet.

Right at e3 on gamespot they had the developers on and they stated that fear for the 360 had for the first time ever multiplayer. I believe the developers more so. Seen as they actually made the game

Tried playing CoD3 online last night and couldnt get a game which was annoying. I then put on Prey to get some online achievements and man is that game laggy. I finally ound a stable game and was tanning everyone then 15 mins into the match the host DCs so all my kills were lost. Needless to say I stopped playing and switched my 360 off.

Just reordered Gears of War ( gameplay cancelled it when I cancelled Smackdown ) and preordered Viva Pinata.

Right at e3 on gamespot they had the developers on and they stated that fear for the 360 had for the first time ever multiplayer. I believe the developers more so. Seen as they actually made the game

believed* past tense since it has been proven otherwise.

I don't see your point. 'Cuase Fear has allways had multiplayer. I guess you misunderstood something. If not provide a link. Your memory is not enough.

Tried playing CoD3 online last night and couldnt get a game which was annoying. I then put on Prey to get some online achievements and man is that game laggy. I finally ound a stable game and was tanning everyone then 15 mins into the match the host DCs so all my kills were lost. Needless to say I stopped playing and switched my 360 off.

Just reordered Gears of War ( gameplay cancelled it when I cancelled Smackdown ) and preordered Viva Pinata.

thats just sad :( is the online play always like that? something similar happend to me and lumines live, i got like 450,000ish and it didn't save it to the online leader board for some reason :(

thats just sad :( is the online play always like that?

On Prey, no.

I've had plenty of good games on it, it's rare a host disconnects and you can always host yourself if you're worried about it. The game does lag though when you have a full lobby, but if you set the player limit to six things should be pretty much lag free.

On Prey, no.

I've had plenty of good games on it, it's rare a host disconnects and you can always host yourself if you're worried about it. The game does lag though when you have a full lobby, but if you set the player limit to six things should be pretty much lag free.

Thanks for the tips, I will give it ago sometime after Gears of War.

EDIT: Just checked Gameplay and Play and they both have Rainbow Six down as 1st December now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!