N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Fuck off you stupid little prat' date=' i was having a joke. Go back to making up storys about spotty girls taking you to the pictures.[/quote']

haha. he said what everyone was thinkin. :)

Caris, buy a 360. You know you want one, and you miss talkin to the great one himself.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off you stupid little prat' date=' i was having a joke. Go back to making up storys about spotty girls taking you to the pictures.[/quote']

Just because I have got a girl you are annoyed.

Oh wait its your time of the month aint it :laughing:

And to everyone else because I find love with a girl, all you get cranky god these forums get worse. If I were a mod I would go extreme and ban the lot of you

Well i just finished COD3, and i dont intend to do the story again.

Can you tell me how many levels they are to do? Im only on the 4th chapter as Smackdown is taking all my time but I plan to go back on it after I have finished with the WWE game.

CALL OF DUTY 3 £30 for those still after it!

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/product/index.jhtml?pid=50759360

Just because I have got a girl you are annoyed.

Oh wait its your time of the month aint it :laughing:

And to everyone else because I find love with a girl, all you get cranky god these forums get worse. If I were a mod I would go extreme and ban the lot of you

its got fuck all to do with what you do or don't do with girls-i haven't done fuck all with a girl and I'm proud :p but its more your attitude and the way you act stuck up and annoying that gets people backs up. don't go playing the victim all of the sudden.

its got fuck all to do with what you do or don't do with girls-i haven't done fuck all with a girl and I'm proud :p but its more your attitude and the way you act stuck up and annoying that gets people backs up. don't go playing the victim all of the sudden.

All I said is I prefer my fucking FPS games on consoles to have a lock on/auto aim.

And then I get all this abuse.

I am going to better place

*slams door*

Can you tell me how many levels they are to do? Im only on the 4th chapter as Smackdown is taking all my time but I plan to go back on it after I have finished with the WWE game.

There are 14 chapters, and theyre not very long. No where near as good single player as COD2, but looks graphically a hell of a lot better. Yet to play online, thanks to it, just like COD2, not fuckin workin.

Guest Stefkov

CALL OF DUTY 3 £30 for those still after it!

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/product/index.jhtml?pid=50759360

thanks a lot for the link. does this run out. Plus why was it £51.99 in the first place?

damnit, do i stop my preorder for GoW for COD3? I don want to but iwatche d amultiplayer video of COD and it looked fun......no im sticking with gow.

anyone else got smackdown vs raw? if so do you know how to remove hats etc once you have selected them (if you dont like).

Thing is it puts the item of clothing etc on the create a wrestler but then i cant take it off

You've probably figured it out by now, but you need to go to the "Layers and Extras" tab, then select "Layer Organiser", and then select "Delete". Then just choose the layer you want to delete, all clothes and stuff appear at the bottom.

Guest Stefkov

:horse: well beat me with a stick. You get the Headset aswell in it? Ive no need for one of them...wonder how much i could get for one...

Anyway just got COD3 off Woolies, did the instore delivery, however the game will be instock before on after the 4th of December!!!! oh well. At least ive got time to play Gears of War, maybe finish it, then ive got 4 days of solid COD playtime till the Wii comes out..

i managed to do veteran on COD2, thats what kept me playing it. But this time around, im not sure. This game is good, but it aint no COD2, and unless they sort the online out (doesnt work for me, and a fair amount of other people), it'll be getting traded in soon.

anyone got NFS:Carbon and wud trade for COD3?

Ive got a copy of Test Drive if you wanna trade for that?

Ive realised that i dont play on Test Drive anymore, so if anyone wants to offer pm me

.....and yes everthing else i want to sell HERE....just in case anyone missed it