Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

As gay as that sounds, I couldn't agree more. BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVA!

as gay as this sounds. FOOTBALL SUCKS VAGINA!

but from what i've played of FIFA and PES over the years i'd agree that PES is the better game but still i'd only give it 6/10 (just for the hardcore footy fans).

to put this in context Oblivion gets 9/10, Kameo 7/10, Dead Rising 7/10, Burnout Revenge 8/10, and DOA 4 8/10.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Thing is though I'm not a hardcore football fan. I still find PES just that damn good as a game.

QFT, I like to watch football, just the odd man u game. But im not harcore. I do like playing it, but i lost my talent for playing it for some reason. I love the pro evo games. sure ive only played pro evo 5 but after that one play, it was safe to say for me that i loved that game.

I own a lot of football games. (FIFA International Soccer, FIFA '95, ISS '98, FIFA '99, Pro Evo 3, 4 & 5) and, in truth, I am a hardcore footy fan (Soccer Saturday, Football First, can't get enough of it.) I love Pro Evo. And I have been looking forward to Pro Evo 6 for a while now. I have it ordered off Play.com and it should come soon.

Ooh, frig, I'm getting all excited!!!!!1!! :bouncy:

Guest Stefkov

Just orded Pro Evo off game.co.uk

Miht get it for launhc, don't know why i went with them.....Maybe the double points swayed me. Hope I get it on friday, otherwise i wont be shopping on there again.

Just orded Pro Evo off game.co.uk

Miht get it for launhc, don't know why i went with them.....Maybe the double points swayed me. Hope I get it on friday, otherwise i wont be shopping on there again.

You'll get it on Thursday mate, you always do with game (from my experience)

its good but frustrating-like most platformers except for mario and ratchet and clank really lol

Yep it is. But stick with it, because it really is great. If you start getting annoyed with it, have a 10 minute break, the best way to get on with it.

So, what's everyones favourite 360 game/moment so far then? I'd say that PGR3 is one of my favourite games, I could play it all day, and finishing Kameo was satisfying. I also loved the Dead Rising demo even though I am crap at the game.

Just thought I should post something positive for once lol :D I'm not always moaning!

Guest Stefkov

I loved the Dead Rising demo aswell, I just don't seem to be doing well on the game, i havnt played it in ages.

I was relieved when i completed Kameo aswell, but i didnt find any of the bosses that hard.

Completing Blazing Angels was well wortht he time i spent on it. Getting everything complete, first time since i've ever played games. Wish I' ept it now...:( No-one played online with it though, so there was no point in keeping it.

I've kept GRAW only to go back to it at some point in time and maybe try the hard difficulty, even though the normal was hell hard and frustating for me.

My best game was Blazing Angels, but thats soon to change come Thursday. Glad to hear some peopels experience with GAME has been good.

What do people do with their boxes that Points nad Live come in? Do you use them for other things? I have two of them just sitting there, with a paper disc in them.....

Guest Stefkov

Your order is held for credit checking.

:D:D Pro Evo :D:D sweet.

should be here soon. Cant wait!

I only ordered it last night. I must say thats some quick doing by game.

i really liked what i saw of Rainbow Six 3 on The 1UP Show this week, looks alot more action packed and spectacular than GR:AW. i'll give it a go when i get a chance to.

loving LUMINES LIVE! btw :yay:

Good to hear! I just need to get my hands on Lumines II now and then I'm all set again! Gotta own them all :D

Guest Stefkov

Looking at pics of tom clancys rainbow six: Vegas. Looks good, buts whats it about? What kind of game is it?

When is it out?

too many questions, but I'd like to know if it warrents a purchase.

I preordered Rainbow Six quite a few months ago (quite worryingly) as i loved Ghost Recon: AW!

Played the demo last night and my god i (thankfully) loved it, i can sense it being quite hard because you can't get shot more then about 5 times (which is realistic)!

These downloadable demos are really quite good! Now i know that i definately want THP8 and Rainbow Six!

I preordered Rainbow Six quite a few months ago (quite worryingly) as i loved Ghost Recon: AW!

Played the demo last night and my god i (thankfully) loved it, i can sense it being quite hard because you can't get shot more then about 5 times (which is realistic)!

These downloadable demos are really quite good! Now i know that i definately want THP8 and Rainbow Six!

Agreed. I played the demo for Rainbow 6 last night and was blown away by the visuals and the gameplay. I loved being able to hang upside down and shoot the enemy. This is a definite purchase for me.

EDIT: There is some Viva Pinata Interactive Video in the Demos section of the Marketplace. Im on downloading now but it wont be finished before I go to work so I havent a clue what it is yet.

Good to hear! I just need to get my hands on Lumines II now and then I'm all set again! Gotta own them all :D

SOOO TRUE! i need to buy a PSP . . . AGAIN! for Lumines and Lumines 2 and Gunpey- god damn Q? Entertainments love of the PSP!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!