N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: What the heck am I going to do if I can't troll the forums ?

A: We're glad you asked. Aside from reading all the great articles on Xbox.com, here’s a few other things to do while we update our My Xbox service:

Bust out your original Xbox. There are still awesome games coming out for Xbox®. In fact Destroy All Humans!™ 2 just came out. That's pretty good timing.

if I'm not mistaken Destroy All Humans 1 was utter crap lol but this makes me laugh:p

Thanks man been waiting for those to come out sure a hell of a lot harder than CoD2 damn luckily i have a friend who loved playing online with CoD2 so easy points:D

that 100Gb hard drive is intersting too but 20gb=$100 100Gb=A LOT OF MONEY! lol

I'am going to say thats been photoshopped

I don't think so.

Microsoft's X06 event in Korea seems to have revealed what many Xbox 360 owners have been waiting for, a 100GB HDD. Also revealed was a 256MB Memory Unit, four times bigger than the only Xbox 360 memory unit's currently available.

The two new accessories were revealed at a presentation by Microsoft Korea. Microsoft in Europe and Microsoft in the US have yet to announce these accessories, but if it turns out to be true, expect some sort of announcement in the coming days.

Is Pro Evo 6 out tomorrow on 360?

Its out on PS2

Next week.

Will they change the 360 so its comes with the 100GB instead of the 20GB?

Maybe add another bundle above the premium, or maybe make the premium the core and one with the 100GB HDD the Premium, or probably just sell the 100GB HDD seperate as optional, because let's face it you don't really need that much memory.

Is Pro Evo 6 out tomorrow on 360?

Its out on PS2

Why do you want to know, despite it being made EA, FIFA is far superior

Edit Games Tour

Be the first to try the best next-generation games this Christmas!

The Xbox 360 Games Tour kicks off in October, stopping off at shopping centres in 6 cities across England.

Xbox will be giving you the chance to get hands-on with all of the best Xbox 360 games coming out this winter before anyone else.

There will be a huge variety of titles to play on the tour, from blockbuster shooters like Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and Call of Duty 3 to family titles such as Sonic the Hedgehog and Viva Pinata.

Need for Speed: Carbon will satisfy driving fans, while FIFA 07 and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will give football fans the only taste of next-gen footy action before next Christmas.

The tour will also havea special behind-closed-doors multi-player arena to give you an exclusive glimpse of the highly anticipated shooter Gears of War.

Goin to the Metro Centre, no gears of war for us under 18's