Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3818&Ite mid=2&limit=1&limitstart=0

"Well, I have seen the demo of Lost Odyssey in action. The game is so very grown-up and pieced together with such seamless virtuousity that I really don't know what to say. I'm impressed as I've ever been with a videogame. It is beautiful. I'm about as excited about it now, as a fully functioning (really), independent adult, as I was excited about Final Fantasy VII as a college student, as I was about Final Fantasy IV as much younger man. I look forward to this game.

Seeing (and playing) is believing, and I am a believer in Lost Odyssey. My immediate judgment is a belief that it will sell this console to at least a million Japanese gamers. And Microsoft must think so too –it’s going to make sure this game is everywhere. It will be featured most prominently at the company’s booth at Tokyo Game Show, and, if its promise to host all show-floor demos on Xbox Live holds true, that should mean this game's demo will be available for download next Wednesday night"

Eh...The Idol Master. :wtf:

Release date:

Japan 25 January 2007

US & Europe: TBA

Price:

Regular version TBC (7329)

Ltd Premium Edition 20790 yen

Synopsis:

You must raise an idol, training her in different fields such as singing and dancing, so that she can become a superstar. The game features 9 (or more?) idols, though I'm not sure if you can train them all.

Official site.

Scans.

1111_0001.jpg

1111_0002.jpg

Guest Stefkov
Does anyone else find Xbox360 games to be too dark? And I don't mean all the time (otherwise I'd check my TV...), just sometimes when it gets dark, I really can't in front of me. I've just played Burnout and in some dark bits its really annoying. Same with PGR3 and Oblivion. Anyone else find this?

Yeah i noticed that on Oblivion, I have to constantly walk around with a torch in my hand, even in the daylight, its a bit darkish.

Well ive got no homework now..... off to finally get maybe antoher achievement on Blazing angels.

TotemBall ain't working for me, it stops downloading...is it because i'm a silver member? (I have a 3 month Gold subscrition here but i haven't put it on yet).

Also the NFS demo takes to long! I was stuck on 1% for 20 minutes so i didn't bother.

Supposadely it's pretty bad.

TotemBall ain't working for me, it stops downloading...is it because i'm a silver member? (I have a 3 month Gold subscrition here but i haven't put it on yet).

Also the NFS demo takes to long! I was stuck on 1% for 20 minutes so i didn't bother.

Supposadely it's pretty bad.

you stupid......i needs the xbox live vision camera.....

you stupid......i needs the xbox live vision camera.....

Your STOOPID, He said "It stops downloading" That means he cant download it.

Owen aye I think you do need to have GOLD to download it,

My CAM has been shipped should be here tomorrow, Anyone else gettint 1 ?

Your STOOPID, He said "It stops downloading" That means he cant download it.

Owen aye I think you do need to have GOLD to download it,

My CAM has been shipped should be here tomorrow, Anyone else gettint 1 ?

Thanks! I'll put my Gold subscrition on then and see if it works! :grin:

My CAM has shipped from Gameplay (they didn't automatically cancel my item this week, which was nice) BUT it's a Xmas prezzie so i won't have my camera till December 25th (i don't think i'll be using it so people see me though..)

I wanted to download Totemball in advance, incase they take it off before i get the camera.

Guest Jordan

Got the Carbon demo, guess what its set in NFSU1's world! Result! Thats my fave of the series.

Its definatly alot faster, but the drifting mechanics are just down right broken on the drift track...

Why you buying it then?

Yeah, I don't understand that either...:confused:

That'd be like me buying a headset but not talking to anyone.

So does no one know anything at all about Alan Wake? What sort of game is it? What does it compare to? More Shenmue, or Resident Evil 4? I've looked at a few things but only really found out about the story. So any info would be appreciated.

So does no one know anything at all about Alan Wake? What sort of game is it? What does it compare to? More Shenmue, or Resident Evil 4? I've looked at a few things but only really found out about the story. So any info would be appreciated.

Less gun fighting Max Payne I'd guess. The animations of Mr Wake just look like the Max Payne 2 stuff.

Guest Stefkov

By the looks of the images on ign, and the sounds of things, i think i read somethign aboutit a while back It sounds like a scare ou shitless game. with when it goes dark some things come out or something.

a fair info here

Blue Dragon looks great.

Guest Jordan

Well, after a few play throughs on Carbon. I've got the drifting controls sorted... and Dom the canyon stuff is all new. Seems thats the majority of the game now and its so not NFS. Its really really tense, one small move wrong and it can be over like that *clicks fingers*.

After a few goes of playing the demo I've decided that it seems like it will be a good game. The customization is so damn cool now, certainly a big thing for this next installment. The normal style racers seem fine but the Canyon race seems a bit... well not perfect. The engine of the game doesn't seem suited to the right corners of the race track. I seem to either go too fast or too slow around the corners. I never seem to take a awesome corner on that track. It might just be the course or that I need to learn more of the handling mechanics

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!