N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=758131

"Tommorow is the X06 conference in Barcelona. Some info has been leaked including some big surprises. Here is a list of what is going to be anounced tommorow. Tune in for the confernce at Xbox.com from 6pm GMT.

Gears of War single player and multiplayer videos shown. Playable on show floor.

HD-DVD anouncement. Release date and price for Europe and United States. £119.99/E149.99 and December 1st release in Europe.$199.99 USD and November 24th release in US.

All will be bundled with Universal Media Remote.

A new Halo 3 trailer is shown. Some multiplayer info revealed. Aiming for 50-64 player online. Announce that Halo 3 will be the first game to run natively on 1080p. They will make full use of this update. Available in 2007. Playable behind closed doors.

More info about 1080p and how it will be done. New dashboard announcement. Release date revealed for late November. Will allow users to try out homebrew content made with XNA game express.

More news on Live Anywhere and how it will function. Talk about function with Zune and XBLA titles.

Rare show off new version of Killer Instinct for the 360. Will support 4 player tag matches. Playable on show floor.

Alan Wake shown and fully playable. Will also be availble on Windows Vista. Coming this Spring.

Fable 2 trailer shown. Multiplayer confirmed.

Black Xbox 360 anounced. Available this Christmas around the world. New Xbox 360 core and premium bundles shown. Xbox 360 Classics game list. Kameo, PDZ included. More this spring including Oblivion.

Many more videos and games are playable. I have just listed some of the major ones.

Now here is a list of downloadble content on Xbox Live. As you know its Bringing it Home period. Much of what was shown at X06 will appear. This is from the 27th to midnight on the 29th.

Demos:

Splinter Cell Double Agent multiplayer

Crackdown

Forza Motorsport 2

Sonic the Hedghog

Viva Pinata

Need for Speed Carbon

Call of Duty 3

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Mass Effect

+ MORE

Videos:

GOW single player and multiplayer

Halo 3 trailer

Fable 2

LOTS MORE....

Picture Packs and themes

Fable 2

COD3

Crackdown

X06

Community Pack

MUCH MORE

DONT FORGET TO WATCH THE CONFERENCE."

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=758131

"Tommorow is the X06 conference in Barcelona. Some info has been leaked including some big surprises. Here is a list of what is going to be anounced tommorow. Tune in for the confernce at Xbox.com from 6pm GMT.

Gears of War single player and multiplayer videos shown. Playable on show floor.

HD-DVD anouncement. Release date and price for Europe and United States. £119.99/E149.99 and December 1st release in Europe.$199.99 USD and November 24th release in US.

All will be bundled with Universal Media Remote.

A new Halo 3 trailer is shown. Some multiplayer info revealed. Aiming for 50-64 player online. Announce that Halo 3 will be the first game to run natively on 1080p. They will make full use of this update. Available in 2007. Playable behind closed doors.

More info about 1080p and how it will be done. New dashboard announcement. Release date revealed for late November. Will allow users to try out homebrew content made with XNA game express.

More news on Live Anywhere and how it will function. Talk about function with Zune and XBLA titles.

Rare show off new version of Killer Instinct for the 360. Will support 4 player tag matches. Playable on show floor.

Alan Wake shown and fully playable. Will also be availble on Windows Vista. Coming this Spring.

Fable 2 trailer shown. Multiplayer confirmed.

Black Xbox 360 anounced. Available this Christmas around the world. New Xbox 360 core and premium bundles shown. Xbox 360 Classics game list. Kameo, PDZ included. More this spring including Oblivion.

Many more videos and games are playable. I have just listed some of the major ones.

Now here is a list of downloadble content on Xbox Live. As you know its Bringing it Home period. Much of what was shown at X06 will appear. This is from the 27th to midnight on the 29th.

Demos:

Crackdown

Forza Motorsport 2

Sonic the Hedghog

Viva Pinata

Need for Speed Carbon

Call of Duty 3

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Mass Effect

+ MORE

Videos:

GOW single player and multiplayer

Halo 3 trailer

Fable 2

LOTS MORE....

Picture Packs and themes

Fable 2

COD3

Crackdown

X06

Community Pack

MUCH MORE

DONT FORGET TO WATCH THE CONFERENCE."

If thats true, i'm both hyped and pissed off.

Black XBOX360 will look shit hot.

No offence or anything but seen as the HD-DVD player is techically cheaper tomake because all the software is in the 360 itself you would assume they would charge £99, and about the black 360 before they even consider it I would assume they would already have nigh-on 10-15 million users to even start thinking about a black 360.

I mean if they think only 3-4 milion 360's globally is maximum user penetration, then shouldn't they increase the amount of good games to shit ones first- I bought the 360 to play lost oddysey and blue dragon

Crackdown

Forza Motorsport 2

Sonic the Hedghog

Viva Pinata

Need for Speed Carbon

Call of Duty 3

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Mass Effect

+ MORE

Are these playable demos to download? because that would be fantastic if true!

Looking forward to the HD-DVD player! Although, will we be able to rent HD movies like from Blockbusters and Choices this winter, not sure if i'll buy one straight away if you can't...it also depends on what films are actually being released for it?

A black Xbox 360? I'm not to sure about how that would look....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG DEMO ON MARKETPLACE GUYS! I'm downloading it now!

and the controls are quite poor! My god, you can't run without falling of the edge! What ashame, lets hope they change this, otherwise i probably won't buy it. It is a 'demo' though, so fingers crossed.

I just tried the Sonic demo, and not even I'm sure of it. It's not terrible, but really not that great either. From what I've seen/read this could be an early build of the game, so I hope it's more polished when it's released. I'm just so underwhelmed at the moment.

If it's still the same when it's out, then I'll loose faith in Sonic Team forever...

I too tried the Sonic demo and well, it was a bit crap tbh. Not as bad as Shadow the Hedgehog, but worse than Heroes. Mind you it's only one level and I hope they:

make the graphics alot better

do something about the camera (i died 4 times)

make the level less boring and linear

get rid of the confusing point to ring exchange thing at the end and just give me my one letter grade.

and change that crappy music to something more rockin'

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!