N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still didn't play Dead Rising! I really want to but can't be bothered still. So lazy! I've also not been on Live for ages.

me too, i cant seem to be able to pick up my controller and turn it on. I dont think ive played for at least a week maybe less.

Maybe dead rising got to me, with me dying all the time. got me annoyed.

gonna definitely try and get playing it this weekend. if im not working.

I still didn't play Dead Rising! I really want to but can't be bothered still. So lazy! I've also not been on Live for ages.

me too, i cant seem to be able to pick up my controller and turn it on. I dont think ive played for at least a week maybe less.

Maybe dead rising got to me, with me dying all the time. got me annoyed.

gonna definitely try and get playing it this weekend. if im not working.

I haven't even bothered to BUY Dead Rising yet. Though I'm gonna hold out and buy it on the same day as I get Sonic and GoW. :grin:

Is this lack of 360ing some kinda epidemic btw? Because for some reson I also haven't been arsed to pick up my 360 pad much and play many games. I just prolly need something new...

On Saints Row how do you do the hitman missions, they taget should appear on my minimap but it doesnt....:hmm: and how the hell do you do insurance fraud

Hitman missions suck. Ass far as I know you have to drive around town and wait untill you are so close they show up on the minimap :/

Insurance fraud on the other hand is one of my favoruits. The best way to earn mony is to find a fast and small car and make a head on collision in the Scoring area. If you fly out the front window of your car you get a huge bonus. I got 160.000 on one hit once.