Separate

12 Month Gold - £37

Xbox Vision - £33

£70

Package

Xbox Vision + 12 month Gold - £55

The livecams are £33 or get it with 12months for £55

:p ::shrug: :p ::shrug: :p ::shrug:

You'll need to make an account on the actual game, I dont think you'll be making a whole new gamertag.

Tempting, how long can you keep the 12month card without entering it, i dont think my live ends till december.

Just put it into your account as it will add the time on.

ah thats what i did ive done a fair bit of the first mission and the training yet it doesnt show that ive done it on my gamerpoints thou what the hell?

unless it didnt save or something but i went all that way and when i pause it doesnt give the option to save....does it save after every mission or something?

ah thats what i did ive done a fair bit of the first mission and the training yet it doesnt show that ive done it on my gamerpoints thou what the hell?

unless it didnt save or something but i went all that way and when i pause it doesnt give the option to save....does it save after every mission or something?

Saves at the end of every mission and at checkpoints you get midway through each mission.

gunna have a go on test drive in amin prob be rubbius hg '' thou as im stoned and pis44ed at the mo as youp prob can tyell hehe m.

actually may e goto bed instead ::P

love ghost recon that game is aweolsme :D

what is it with every mofo getting stonned these days?

this is the 4th time this evening i have heard about some guy who likes to get stonned.

is it just me or is this stupid and shouldnt be talked about too much as its illegal?

btw im tired so i might not make a good point but i think most you know what i mean. getting stonned is totally different to getting drunk. whats with it becoming so normal when its not and you stink fucking bad if your a regular user?

what is it with every mofo getting stonned these days?

this is the 4th time this evening i have heard about some guy who likes to get stonned.

is it just me or is this stupid and shouldnt be talked about too much as its illegal?

lol, shut up. Who cares if its illegal? It SHOULDNT be. If alchohol is legal, why the fuck is marijuana not? England would be a hell of a lot safer if we all smoked weed instead of drinkin.

better to be stoned that smacked off your tits, or beaked up on coke.

Gameractor Review

Just Cause

Graphics 9

Gameplay 9

Sound 8

Lifespan 8

+Good physics and Graphics. Exciting stungs and the Parachute makes a good differanse

- No run button, Enemyes fall strangely, some empty areas. no multiplayer.

over all 9/10 Second reviewer also gave it 9/10

lol, shut up. Who cares if its illegal? It SHOULDNT be. If alchohol is legal, why the fuck is marijuana not? England would be a hell of a lot safer if we all smoked weed instead of drinkin.

better to be stoned that smacked off your tits, or beaked up on coke.

whatever dude, least alcohol doesnt give you paranoia or make you smell horrible.