Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Yeah, seen the max logo :( hopefully it isnt photoshoped

There has been alot of talk about a dashboard update in nov, the 1 year anniversary of the 360, (cant belive its nearly been a year) plus it needs to be updated for the web-cam so hopefully it will be a big update

The webcams been in since the last update I think.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first impression of lego star wars II is pretty good i must say. played through the first level on my own and the second level co-op with my brother. its much the same as the original but with longer levels, which is no bad thing. each one took me about 20 minutes to complete as opposed to about five minutes for the first one. the achievements seem pretty fair and spaced out too. just wish it had a live co-op mode. also, the videos in the game are as amusing as ever. :)

where would i find this katana

EDIT: it starts on my birthday! sep 19th isnt that cool!?! maybe its an omen

Paradise plaza part of mal.

Run to the cafè second floor (on the other side of the sport store). Jump over the rail and you will find the katana [same place as it was in the demo]

deadrisingmallglobal.jpg

Guest Stefkov

.....grr Dead Rising save system. I've died twice now and had to start from the last save point, and id goten pretty far the first time.

Could someone help me, as your.I'm about to go help Brad the tranciever pops up and says another guy needs help. what you meant to do for him? i got one picture after countless minutes of him with the PP above his head , hen i died, but what happens after that, it seems he just fights the zombies?

Damn I can't believe such a game is still played why carn't 360 users play better games I mean PDZ is a much better game than Halo 2, why not even a bit of Madden, with sprinkling of bits of Chromehounds.

P.S. You can download the bone key free for Dead Rising

you can download loads of keys for free

really??? i've been loving my 360 for the past couple months, i think Wii will give you more fun, i think the gamecube gives you more fun than the 360 but its still early for the 360.

kinda sad i'm missing out on all this dead rising talk but meh, my moneys better in my pocket waiting for Wii.

Nah, lol, a bit over the top, but still, games piss me right off. I'm glad I got it.

I've started to get into Dead Rising a bit now, but I agree with Owen with regards to what he said about the amount you have to do and the short amount of time to do it in. I've done none of this scoop stuff because I just want to get through the story and then maybe replay it later.

I've found a lot of Capcom games have something really annoying about them...

I've started to get into Dead Rising a bit now, but I agree with Owen with regards to what he said about the amount you have to do and the short amount of time to do it in. I've done none of this scoop stuff because I just want to get through the story and then maybe replay it later.

Yeah, thats the best way to do it IMO. Do the main game so you get used to the layout and where weapons are and then go back and play it again.

I unlocked the Megaman Buster this morning and its so powerful its unreal, im killing the bosses/pychos in 3-4 shots. Im on trying to rescue 50 peeps but its taking its toll on me.

Tell you what is annyoying though, the convicts keep respawning in that truck of theirs. Anyone know if there is a way to stop this?

Halo 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> PDZ.

This is the order of things (in my opinion), console wise... nothing beats Halo 2 online. PC's well, its a different matter ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!