N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

omg, dead rising is too gud.

I love it, and as long as u only save using the 'S' on the maps, its all gud.

Rackin up the points quite quick on it methinks, got 200 already :)

and the clown bit is amazing, and the truck bit! all the psychopaths have been good!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

test drive got some good-ish reviews 7.9 on gamespot and 8.0 on ign :)..ign gave the lastibility 8.8 :D since the online is great..cool

9/10 Test Drive

9/10 Dead Rising

7/10 N3

7/10 Enchanted Arms

9/10 Lego Star Wars II

8/10 Just Cause

Official Xbox Magazine

omg, dead rising is too gud.

I love it, and as long as u only save using the 'S' on the maps, its all gud.

Rackin up the points quite quick on it methinks, got 200 already :)

and the clown bit is amazing, and the truck bit! all the psychopaths have been good!

Yay, I got it today, going to play it as soon as my fecking pizza gets here. Just hoping that this whole save business doesn't ruin it for me.

when i made my gamercard i only had a selection of like 16 photos how do you get ones that arnt listed?

You get a load on the hard drive aswell, some games give you gamerpics too, and the rest can be found on the marketplace.

gunna look around for a xbox-live sub for 12 or 3 months tomorroz in town if all i find is expensive ill buy off ebay or some other webby..is there any way to simpley buy the code without the means of leaving the house..and not using the net..can it be brought over xbox-live?

You can buy a subscription direct through Live, but it works out more expensive at £40 for a year or a fiver a month.

When you create a gamertag though you will get a months gold Live free, so there's no hurry getting a subscription code.

You might find this link useful.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/STTS8/3-/860394/XBox_Live_12_Month_Gold_Membership_Card_+_1000_Free_Live_Points/Product.html

You get a years Live and 1000 marketplace points to buy stuff (arcade games, gamerpics and themes, etc...) for £34.99.

Guest Stefkov

im annoyed, got an email from gameplay ysterday saying its sent. the site said about 3 hours earlier that it was completed, but i com ehome today and its not here!!!

Ive checked my bank and the money hasn ben taken out. if its not here tommorow morning, im gonna be annoyed.

http://sonic.sega.jp/sonic/

Sonic the Hedgehog site - huge update! If anyone's interested. I for one can't wait... although the main theme could be a tad better. :P

Thanks for that, I love the theme but then again im always a sucker for the music off Sonic, I even bought Sonic Trinity cd just for a few of the songs off the Adventure/Heroes series.

As for Dead Rising I just spent all afternoon killing zombies to get my Zombie Genocide Achievement ( kill 54,000 odd zombies ) In doing this I managed to level up to level 31 and when I finish the final chapter I get the REAL Megaman Buster to use...SWEET!

As for Dead Rising I just spent all afternoon killing zombies to get my Zombie Genocide Achievement ( kill 54,000 odd zombies ) In doing this I managed to level up to level 31 and when I finish the final chapter I get the REAL Megaman Buster to use...SWEET!

Bloody achievements....what's the big deal??

You get a load on the hard drive aswell, some games give you gamerpics too, and the rest can be found on the marketplace.

You can buy a subscription direct through Live, but it works out more expensive at £40 for a year or a fiver a month.

When you create a gamertag though you will get a months gold Live free, so there's no hurry getting a subscription code.

You might find this link useful.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/STTS8/3-/860394/XBox_Live_12_Month_Gold_Membership_Card_+_1000_Free_Live_Points/Product.html

You get a years Live and 1000 marketplace points to buy stuff (arcade games, gamerpics and themes, etc...) for £34.99.

cheers rokhed very helpful cheers :awesome:

yay! i got lego star wars II from my local gamestation today :) seems they were being naughty and selling it a few days early. im going to have a play and ill let you guys know what i think a bit later.

*shakes angry fist*

I will have to watch your name pop up on my friendlist now knowing fine well that you are playing it :grin:

Who the hell is bragging Im just stating what I have been upto today. Its no different to saying I have just done such a level on a certain game etc.

I agree, why do we have to have the same discussion time and time again from people saying 'why do people bother with achievements?'. Why does anyone even bother to play games at all?

Have to say though, I've just started Dead Rising and not getting into it. I think this whole save issue has ruined it already for me because I feel like I'm going to waste my time, and have to redo it.

Not had all that much fun with my 360 yet have I? Kinda wish I'd just waited and bought Wii instead.

If any of you have ordered Lego Star Wars 2 from Gameplay, you might wanna check your orders. Mine seems to have shipped today.

Good thing too, I need something fun to play that doesn't have annoying bosses, a flawed save system and a stupid time limit.

Not had all that much fun with my 360 yet have I? Kinda wish I'd just waited and bought Wii instead.

really??? i've been loving my 360 for the past couple months, i think Wii will give you more fun, i think the gamecube gives you more fun than the 360 but its still early for the 360.

kinda sad i'm missing out on all this dead rising talk but meh, my moneys better in my pocket waiting for Wii.

Yeah the Dead Rising save thing is confusing the hell out of me! I'm totally over-whelmed at the mo as you constantly running around trying to do the main mission while trying to save people in other areas all in a certain time and day!

I cannot wait to unlock unlimited time mode, where i can just enjoy the game more without panicking constantly.

I also HATE the 3 guys on the jeep, thats all i'm saying!

Overall though easily one of the best 360 games. Very polished. I'm loving everything except the saving.

Once i get that hang of the saving, i'll be fine. I think.....

Lego Stars Wars hopefully here tomorrow! What a week for 360 games! :yay:

Looks photoshopped, the maxconsole logo appearing on one of the dashboard pages is a dead giveaway.

Yeah, seen the max logo :( hopefully it isnt photoshoped

There has been alot of talk about a dashboard update in nov, the 1 year anniversary of the 360, (cant belive its nearly been a year) plus it needs to be updated for the web-cam so hopefully it will be a big update