Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Jordan

The textures are bad on Dead Rising? Hahahah

In game the textures are slightly lower res, but theres the whole thing of having around 200-6000 zombies on screen at once...

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure they updated it with some more to carry it on - im sure i saw poker coming out this week

i thought the poker was due put on the 20 something of the month :S

i hate this fucking mess of a non release schedule!

My 360 has worked all day! but i haven't recieved any email about a label yet, so i have no-idea what to do...

Anyway! Im downloading the PDZ map pack at the mo! Also downloaded Marble Blast is it? Great game!

I'm just waiting to see if a Rockstar Table Tennis developer is going to pick me to have a game with him! (i doubt it).

Firstly I would love to get a 360. But I won't yet! Here are the reasons why:

1) They have not got to the point where the manufactured units are at 5% of the total batch produced.

2)Every game that they have promised to be good as turned out to be medicore.

3) Most games on 360 have suffered from terrible lag.

4)No console should become better when connected to the internet - cheap 'get out' clause by Microsoft.

5) I don't care what you say I would rather have a 1/3 less zombies on screen and have improved textures.

6) I will never get a 360 while they are produced in China -> I'll wait until Microsoft moves production to Japan

Reasons 1,3, and 6 are the most important reasons.

1) They have not got to the point where the manufactured units are at 5% of the total batch produced.

4)No console should become better when connected to the internet - cheap 'get out' clause by Microsoft.

5) I don't care what you say I would rather have a 1/3 less zombies on screen and have improved textures.

6) I will never get a 360 while they are produced in China -> I'll wait until Microsoft moves production to Japan

then your a sad 360-less little man, dont let the door hit your sorry arse on the way out of the thread!

some of those reasons are so mind numbingly stupid its beyond belief namely numbers 1, 3, 4, 5 and especially 6.

i've experienced lag in like two games ever!!! big deal! anyway . . .

i love my 360 it will keep me warm this winter playing gears of war on Live co op :D

Reasons 1 and 6 don't even have anything to do with the console or its games. So, i fail to see how they are important.

Why does it matter where the console is produced? Get off your high horse.

Good News!!!

Microsoft isn't bluffing: Log on to Xbox Live® within the first 48 hours after launch and download Texas Hold 'em completely free of charge! This full-featured poker title for Xbox Live Arcade on Xbox 360™ will launch on Wednesday, August 23, at 0800 GMT (1:00 A.M. Pacific Time).

For 48 hours only—through 0800 GMT (1:00 A.M. Pacific Time) Friday, August 25—as a special limited-time only promotion, all Xbox Live Gold and Silver members can download the game at no charge.Starting at 0801 GMT (1:01 A.M. Pacific Time) Friday, August 25, Texas Hold 'em will be available for 800 Microsoft Points.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/community/news/2006/0815-texasholdem.htm

Reasons 1 and 6 don't even have anything to do with the console or its games. So, i fail to see how they are important.

Why does it matter where the console is produced? Get off your high horse.

1 and 6 are the most important simply because they are manufacturing to around 20% critical significance levels. Most products are actually around 5%.

If you don't know what I mean Study Statistics for A-level then you'll know

1 and 6 are the most important simply because they are manufacturing to around 20% critical significance levels. Most products are actually around 5%.

If you don't know what I mean Study Statistics for A-level then you'll know

or just ignore you and play my beautifull 360 . . .

hmmm, i like my option more!

Guest Stefkov

my points seem to be rising very slowly, i gonna have to get some arcadde games. unnoand cloning clyde i think, just saw Takeo got up 70 points i htink in a day. id like that. all that quest doing on oblivion isnt adding anything. wish they made more gamerpoint things on that game, its so massive et theres only a select few points to earn. i just wish there was more.

my points seem to be rising very slowly, i gonna have to get some arcadde games. unnoand cloning clyde i think, just saw Takeo got up 70 points i htink in a day. id like that. all that quest doing on oblivion isnt adding anything. wish they made more gamerpoint things on that game, its so massive et theres only a select few points to earn. i just wish there was more.

hehe wait till i do mroe on Tomb Raider! dont worry anyway, i'll never catch you up. message me later and we can play uno and clyde together :D i need to get that Bluff achievement so we could help each other out a lil :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!