N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just got ahold of Fight Night 3 from my mate. I have never tried it before but I heard good things about the graphics, now I aint a graphics whore but WOW. I cant belive how realistic the boxers look on it. Not a bad game either.

I picked it up a few weeks ago pre-owned, I didnt think it was that good, actually I thought it was pretty bad and boring. Graphics were good though.

I played FNR3 at a friends, we just made everyone at work, always fun. Was alright, the fights themselves were a bit boring.

I finished the game in about 6 hours, it is a very simplistic game and I agree near the end the fights did get tedious. Also that Red Vs Blue Episode is turd.

Guest Stefkov

Got a 12 month card today for my b'day. gonna put it in sometime, i wasnt gonna get it for a while cos of al the single player games i got, but i got it for my b'day which was a nice surprise.

Ah good stuff with getting 12 month gold. I decided to renew mine aswell as Chromehounds is out soon and looks amazing.

All the guys who are active in the forums and have Live should hook up sometime to play GRAW, PDZ or whatever you fancy. We did it about a month ago and it was a good laugh.

I have just pre-ordered my copy of Chromehounds, is anyone else getting it here on Revo?

If you get it at Game or Gameplay you get 2100 Live points for half price, many are thinking its because you can buy parts from the Marketplace for your Hound which is a pretty cool feature. Apparently there are 1000 parts altogether to unlock so the chances that you see a Hound the same as yours is pretty slim.

I have just pre-ordered my copy of Chromehounds, is anyone else getting it here on Revo?

If you get it at Game or Gameplay you get 2100 Live points for half price, many are thinking its because you can buy parts from the Marketplace for your Hound which is a pretty cool feature. Apparently there are 1000 parts altogether to unlock so the chances that you see a Hound the same as yours is pretty slim.

I might've got it if it wasn't for two things, Prey will be out the week after, and despite Segas last 360 game being region free this isn't so there's no chance of a cheap import.

I might've got it if it wasn't for two things, Prey will be out the week after, and despite Segas last 360 game being region free this isn't so there's no chance of a cheap import.

Yeah I cant wait for Prey. I didnt know anything about it until E3 and once I seen it I looked into on the net. I also want LORT Battle For Middle Earth 2 as a few of the lads at work are picking it up for some good online battling. Tis a busy month for the 360 and I like it!

EDIT: Next weeks "Prey" playable demo due to hit us next Thursday, which includes an hours worth of singleplayer and two playable multiplayer Xbox Live maps, has had a hands-on by Gamespot, they played the PC version but I would imagine our Xbox360 demo would be the same, anyway here's a few details..

Here's the Link:- http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/prey/news.html?sid=6152874

All the guys who are active in the forums and have Live should hook up sometime to play GRAW, PDZ or whatever you fancy. We did it about a month ago and it was a good laugh.

I'm up for a game of GRAW sometime tonight if you want. MSN me or something when you're going to go on.

I'm all for another good communal game of GRAW, the only problem is that there isn't anyone here who can support more than 5 people on it's shitty netcode.

I can't remember who was hosting the last time, I don't think it was someone from here.

I'm all for another good communal game of GRAW, the only problem is that there isn't anyone here who can support more than 5 people on it's shitty netcode.

I can't remember who was hosting the last time, I don't think it was someone from here.

I bagsie one of those 5 places :heh: