N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude.

I think you need to convince me not to buy it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY!!! It's in a basket and all that's stopping me is the fact that my wallet is out of arm's reach...

...because you already have an xbox you can and do play all day that didn't cost you anything?

Maybe you could buy mine off me instead and I could get the red one....

The internet seems to be very 50/50 everywhere I look on either loving or hating the colour.

Red with green lights?

Ew.

Since when do red and green not work together? Works for Mario and Luigi.

Besides, after a while it will be red with red lights. Not a prob!

...because you already have an xbox you can and do play all day that didn't cost you anything?

Maybe you could buy mine off me instead and I could get the red one....

I did think of suggesting that, but truth be told I want my own one for warrenties and shit. And your black controller sucks. Plus it's redcool. And me playing free xbox all the time just makes me feel guilty! Is that enough italics?

Besides, after a while it will be red with red lights. Not a prob!

Lols :P

Only if you stick around in Sheffield that is, he's gotta assess his xbox options for if you disappear!

^Another valid point. Is it true that the elite consoles come with a cd/cable that enables file transfers from one xbox to another? I've got some savefiles on Shorty's HDD that I'd love to take with me...

EDIT: Read up a bit more; comes with the seperate 120gb HDDs, not teh consoles. Can request a cable/disc from xbox.com, but it doesn't look like you can select which files to transfer or not. Tsh!

EDIT DOUBLÉ: Well, I need more research apparantly. IGN gave the transfer a go, and it only glosses over the mention of other profiles and their saves being left intact... Hmm.

Edithree: Ok. Filetransfer=no. Memory Unit = maybe. "You can copy any item on a memory unit to another xbox 360" (p.3)

Dude.

I think you need to convince me not to buy it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY!!! It's in a basket and all that's stopping me is the fact that my wallet is out of arm's reach...

I dare you.

I Dan Dare ya!

See how clever I am? I said Dan instead of double, hurr hurr hurr

Dude.

Btw, did you use quidco (1.5% cashback) and a reward card (£11.50 worth of points)??

So, Braid for 800 points... can anyone confirm whether this offer applies on a 48-hour free trial? I've only got Live Silver, but I do have a spare trial card. I'd need to go and get myself some points to take advantage of the offer, though, so it would be great to know if I should use up the trial now. Thanks! :)

game marketplace is available to all live members i think, you can buy games if your silver or gold, and seeing as braid has no online multiplayer, it wouldnt ever need a gold account :/

Sorry if I wasn't clear - my point is that Braid is discounted for Gold members this week, so I was wondering if a 48-hour trial would make this discount available.

My head hurts.

I only need 7 more pieces (spread over worlds 5 and 6) on Braid , but those final pieces are killing me.

I refuse to give in to a guide or any crap like that as I am sure I'll figure them out soon enough , it would kind of defeat the object of the game too.

Still enjoying it though.