NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I miss the old days of Live tbh, we need to get that going again. I know people keep trying and it never works, but tbh i think the problem is the games. Not many people still have and play Gears. Halo 3 has horrible Lag problems. CoD4 isn't really everyone's cup of tea. Maybe a revival for Vegas 2?

It all started with Gears. At least we know those days will come back with Gears 2 :smile: .

It all started with Gears. At least we know those days will come back with Gears 2 :smile: .

Hopefully. It all started going down hill with R6V.

Everyone was getting bored of Gears so it was suggested R6V which was only £18 at the time but no-one wanted to get it. Some of us played that whil others went off crying because they didn't want to buy it.

Gears 2 and R6V2 hopefully might bring back those nights of sitting in the lobby telling jokes at 1 in the morning.

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm not entirely sure it's worth getting, I'm not one for multiplayer, more for single. So I may never get it.

I hate halo *sorry sorry!!* I just don't find it interesting, I can't think of any other live games off the top of my head apart from racing.

Like it was said earlier, when you sign up to Live you get a months trial anyway. If you like it go ahead and buy a year one or 3 months one. If not then you don't ever have to go online.

I was just looking down my list of games to counter that all online games are shooters but I can't. Nearly all of my games I have played online on are shooters. Crackdown is fucking A though.

Guitar Hero is online if you want to get that, skate. and TH games, Virtua Tennis, there's more but I don't have any on my games list.

You have the Arcade games that are a blast on Live aswell. Bomberman, Uno, N+, Worms, Marble Blast Ultra, etc.

I'm not trying to force you to get Live, it's just really good.

Is that wireless thingie region free? Just ordered one from VG.

Is that wireless thingie region free? Just ordered one from VG.

I'm pretty sure all accessories are region free.

Get Live, bitch.

Grow up. :indeed:

I may I'd love to get guitar hero for the xbox, I have it on the ps2 and love it, though I cannot take the ps2 with me to uni *big sigh*. Ah skate ^.^ I didn't realise that could be mutliplayer on-line *smacks forehead*.

I'm not really one for shooters, so that rules that out. I like motorbike racing, so that's always a goodun :yay:

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm not entirely sure it's worth getting, I'm not one for multiplayer, more for single. So I may never get it.

I hate halo *sorry sorry!!* I just don't find it interesting, I can't think of any other live games off the top of my head apart from racing.

I'm sort of the same but I still haven't bothered to phone and cancel the (more expensive) auto renew. I've probably played about an hour of online games in 6 months which is probably not worth £20...

I'm sort of the same but I still haven't bothered to phone and cancel the (more expensive) auto renew. I've probably played about an hour of online games in 6 months which is probably not worth £20...

That's a good point, mine is going to auto-renew in a couple of months and I don't want it too because I really never play online multiplayer. Better call and get my credit card taken off my account.

I was thinking about not renewing but now I've got a PS3 I'm definitely not going to. I might pick up a 3 month one gold membership if an epic 360 exclusive game that involves online play comes out.

I'd just like to mention how awesome having an MU with your profile on it is.

-it is.

I have a few friends that have an Xbox and no Live, I don't understand it... its like not having a grater for your cheese, but if you had a grater it would make the cheese a millions times better and ... well it not like that at all.... but it is amazing

________

VAPORIZER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS

Edited by fex

I have a few friends that have an Xbox and no Live, I don't understand it... its like not having a grater for your cheese, but if you had a grater it would make the cheese a millions times better and ... well it not like that at all.... but it is amazing

There isn't any point in paying for the grater if someone will grate it for you for free. :p

I'd just like to mention how awesome having an MU with your profile on it is.

-it is.

MU?

<(^__^<) ^(^__^)^ (>^__^)>

Memory Unit, its like G unit, but for data storage and transportation.

hai guys, hows about we stfu with the stupid face posts and insult flinging. I like this thread, don't ruin it, or I'll ban you from it.

nightwolf, skate is a really fun online title :)

Whats the lowest MS points you can get? I intend on getting the Halo Legendary maps. I pre-ordered GTA from GAME, so get 500 and don't have a credit card (Cos they = epic phailz)

2100 i think is the lowest, u can get them for like 16 quid

and don't have a credit card (Cos they = epic phailz)

What about a debit card?