NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone getting Guitar Hero III on Friday?

I have to finish Mario Galaxy and Assassin's Creed before then.

No problems, nearly finished both over the weekend.

I'll be joining you with most of that. AC is done, the flags can wait. Mario Galaxy will last me a while. I don't want to rush that game.

Come friday it'll be GH night.

I can't wait for Guitar Hero, I've got my Boss Battle pack ready and downloaded and waiting to be played and probably epicly failed the first Time I Paly DWDTG But i'm bloody looking forward to it

1. Rock Band ain't going to be out for a while

&

2. Guitar Hero > Rock Band (When your by your self)

1. Rock Band ain't going to be out for a while

&

2. Guitar Hero > Rock Band (When your by your self)

Not to mention price and storage.

also, rockbands expert mode is apparently only as hard as GH2's Hard, which is slightly disapointing, but it does mean i will i will be able to compleate it :o

also, rockbands expert mode is apparently only as hard as GH2's Hard, which is slightly disapointing, but it does mean i will i will be able to compleate it :o

Oh, Rock Band is gonna be PISS EASY! :grin:

The rumored fall update list: :awesome:

* Compatibility with 3rd party wireless controllers

* Compatibility with messenger pad

* Xbox Live Vision firmware upgrade, sharper image filtering

* Many more Vision Cam settings

* New screensaver settings - when away from Xbox 360, screensaver will play for optional time, before screen goes dark

* New Xbox Live Arcade blade - where you can download, play and learn about Xbox Live Arcade

* Brand new “web based adver-games†flash games which aren’t downloaded, but are playable bite sized games, accessed via new Xbox >Live Arcade Blade

* New Screensaver option in Themes and Gamer Pics option in >Marketplace blade

* New functionality with Messenger, works with chatpad

* New XNA Game Launcher for those that have the program, new options

* New language, time and date settings

* New “advertising opportunities†in gameplay

* Xvid support

* New “favourites†option via Xbox Live Arcade, can rate according to preference

* IPTV Functionality - support for TiVo like PVR options. Will be able to record TV

* direct. Options include source by channel, director, actor and distributorFilter friends list, will be able to filter friends via games

* New clan support - will be able to launch clan games direct from dashboard, can “fold†friends into new clan category in friends list

* Better translations in settings and other options for Japanese, German and Spanish languages

* New quick option to delete via X Button in memory viewer.

* Option for having downloadable In-game content not inform when completed download

* Option for having video content not inform when completed download

* Faster settings for viewing unfinished video content downloads

* New option in Games tab - beta and others, will be launcher for MMO and multiplayer betas

* New option in Marketplace Games tab, search by letter, can be inputted via text pad or console

* Smarter game settings - you can be messaged via publishers about new in-game content for your games

* Picture in picture functionality for DVD Drive and some other updated settings

* Improved USB Keyboard settings

* Improved voice chat settings in game and from dashboard

* Faster response times to Redeem Code settings

* Option to play a Redeemed Code game straight after redeeming code

* Console will now recognise low Hard Drive space, will inform you immediately if can’t download current item, will automatically download next available that is able.

* Increased space size for gamerpics and dashboard themes

* Themes can now be animated

* Themes may now have sound effects

* Better slideshow capabilities, new options added. New sound effects and integration with Hard Drive/ PC music capable.

I want Rock Band out like March next year or something...it'll be £199.99 won't it?! :D I think that can wait...

Halo® 3 players will be able to enjoy three all new multiplayer maps on December 11 as part of the Heroic Map Pack, the first in a series of downloadable content from Bungie Studios to come via Xbox LIVE®.

Master Chief is excited about the first Halo 3 downloadable content.

Available for 800 Microsoft Points exclusively on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, each map presents a totally different play style.

* The symmetrical valley of Standoff, with its entrenched bases and fields of boulders is ideal for mid-sized objective and Slayer game types.

* The vast, labyrinthine passages of the Rat's Nest bring something completely new to the multiplayer experience: an indoor vehicle paradise. Strongly influenced by the Campaign mode, this map is ideal for big team battles.

* Foundry is the ultimate Forge map. Players can edit every single object in this voluminous industrial warehouse, placing stairways, walls, bridges, and tunnels to create an entirely new play space and build almost any kind of map imaginable.

All three maps will become available for free download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace in Spring 2008, just prior to the next wave of new Halo 3 multiplayer maps.

We'll have more information on the Heroic Map Pack, including how to get the pack for those who haven't downloaded content before, as the release date nears.

Whos going to splash the cash and who is going to wait?

Rock Band > Guitar Hero.

IGN gave Rock Band 9.4

Don't care. Getting both.

The rumored fall update list: :awesome:

* Compatibility with 3rd party wireless controllers

* Compatibility with messenger pad

* Xbox Live Vision firmware upgrade, sharper image filtering

* Many more Vision Cam settings

* New screensaver settings - when away from Xbox 360, screensaver will play for optional time, before screen goes dark

* New Xbox Live Arcade blade - where you can download, play and learn about Xbox Live Arcade

* Brand new “web based adver-games†flash games which aren’t downloaded, but are playable bite sized games, accessed via new Xbox >Live Arcade Blade

* New Screensaver option in Themes and Gamer Pics option in >Marketplace blade

* New functionality with Messenger, works with chatpad

* New XNA Game Launcher for those that have the program, new options

* New language, time and date settings

* New “advertising opportunities†in gameplay

* Xvid support

* New “favourites†option via Xbox Live Arcade, can rate according to preference

* IPTV Functionality - support for TiVo like PVR options. Will be able to record TV

* direct. Options include source by channel, director, actor and distributorFilter friends list, will be able to filter friends via games

* New clan support - will be able to launch clan games direct from dashboard, can “fold†friends into new clan category in friends list

* Better translations in settings and other options for Japanese, German and Spanish languages

* New quick option to delete via X Button in memory viewer.

* Option for having downloadable In-game content not inform when completed download

* Option for having video content not inform when completed download

* Faster settings for viewing unfinished video content downloads

* New option in Games tab - beta and others, will be launcher for MMO and multiplayer betas

* New option in Marketplace Games tab, search by letter, can be inputted via text pad or console

* Smarter game settings - you can be messaged via publishers about new in-game content for your games

* Picture in picture functionality for DVD Drive and some other updated settings

* Improved USB Keyboard settings

* Improved voice chat settings in game and from dashboard

* Faster response times to Redeem Code settings

* Option to play a Redeemed Code game straight after redeeming code

* Console will now recognise low Hard Drive space, will inform you immediately if can’t download current item, will automatically download next available that is able.

* Increased space size for gamerpics and dashboard themes

* Themes can now be animated

* Themes may now have sound effects

* Better slideshow capabilities, new options added. New sound effects and integration with Hard Drive/ PC music capable.

Thats a list from August that im pretty sure was proven to be fake.

Thats a list from August that im pretty sure was proven to be fake.

Whoops, my bad. You're right. Some websites are reporting on it again... :heh:

Whos going to splash the cash and who is going to wait?

I'll buy em, not waiting til spring because by then i'll prob have gotten bored of halo 3 and traded it in

Just got an email from Circuit City that Rock Band has been shipped! I got overnight mail too, so hopefully it'll be here tommorow or Wednseday!

Just got an email from Circuit City that Rock Band has been shipped! I got overnight mail too, so hopefully it'll be here tommorow or Wednseday!

Achivement Unlocked: Everyone Hates YOU 100000G

:P

Thing is, how can Rock band be no fun on your own? Like me playing the drums on my own would only be the same as playing GH on my own.

Hmmm, Going to (attempt) to (fully) complete Mario before I start on Assassins Creed (Well did a bit) and attempt to complete that too.

May leave GH3 for a while.

Postman gonna hate me on thurs, what with 8 games coming this week, well 9 if you include the DS game from US. God damn all these games >.<

Thing is, how can Rock band be no fun on your own? Like me playing the drums on my own would only be the same as playing GH on my own.

I was watching last night RB has a single player like GH, you choose guitar, drums or mic and go on a single player tour doing songs.

Then there's Band World Tour which sounds immense get together with a few people and create your own band, own logo, own name, clothes etc. Then go and play gigs with your vitual band with a few mates.

But then this will also, with a patch, become online. So you've got a virtual band with mates over Live.

Watching the Gametrailers review of GH was making me thinkg twice about getting it, but I want it. Then I have a GH guitar and a RB guitar. Apparently the RB guitar isn't as great, it's hard to get used to and something else I forget.

Guitar Hero 2 and 3 guitars are compatable with Rock Band.

Rock band guitar not compatable with the guitar hero games.

I was watching last night RB has a single player like GH, you choose guitar, drums or mic and go on a single player tour doing songs.

Then there's Band World Tour which sounds immense get together with a few people and create your own band, own logo, own name, clothes etc. Then go and play gigs with your vitual band with a few mates.

But then this will also, with a patch, become online. So you've got a virtual band with mates over Live.

Watching the Gametrailers review of GH was making me thinkg twice about getting it, but I want it. Then I have a GH guitar and a RB guitar. Apparently the RB guitar isn't as great, it's hard to get used to and something else I forget.

If you liked GH2 you'll GH3 if you didn't you probably won't.

If you liked GH2 you'll GH3 if you didn't you probably won't.

Well, that's a bit obvious isn't it. 2 was alright even if I hadn't heard most of the songs.

And the guitar compatability, I know about that. Kinda why I mentioned what I did in what I sad earlier.