NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Those Xbox originals won't have achievements and are just software emulated, in other words, by the discs for cheaper in town!

They wouldn't have achievements?

Count me out, unless something super awesome and rare comes up.

"Any of you who venture online between 12.01am PST on 15th November and midnight the following evening will be able to download Carcassonne for free"

Anyone know when that is in real time?

Pacific is 6 hours behind... so like, you have an entire day. 6am to 6am.

I´m probably gonna download some old Xbox games with that service because they're still selling old Xbox games at ridiculous prices over here....

Hopefully Jet Set Radio Future get´s added, here´s to hoping!

Those Xbox originals won't have achievements and are just software emulated, in other words, by the discs for cheaper in town!

sauce? 101010101

Free 500 points for me :o

No points for me, i only started going online a couple of years ago...so 2005?

I still get the free game though, hopefully!

It was announced at X06 and nothing else has ever been said about it.

It'll be Too Human. I really, really hope it isn't but every report on that game ever made has been disappointing. The rumour is that it's a highly anticipated 1st party game that has been in development for a long time, i thought Marvel RPG only got started last year?

I wouldn´t miss Too Human if they canned it, it´s been way to long in development and Silicon Knights are praising it like it´s the second coming of Christ.

I haven´t read anything about this game that makes it overly special....

Ooh. 18,000. That's snook up on me. Hardly noticed it's been going up while playing Naruto and COD4.

I'm getting a 360 sometime this week or next week.

*waits for people to die of shock*

You're making a good choice. Make sure you get an extended warranty with it though, it's worth it for the peace of mind alone.

I'm getting a 360 sometime this week or next week.

*waits for people to die of shock*

Cool! Good choice!

You'll love it!

Just seen the news about downloadable Xbox games, that sounds great! How big will the file sizes be? I think I'll get Fable.

You're making a good choice. Make sure you get an extended warranty with it though, it's worth it for the peace of mind alone.

You get a 3 year one with it for RROD which if it dies its pretty guaranteed to be because of that.

Just seen the news about downloadable Xbox games, that sounds great! How big will the file sizes be? I think I'll get Fable.

1-5 gig i would think. probally average out at about 3.5

I'm considering Psychonauts and Fable. Hopefully Jet Set Radio and Panzer Dragoon Orta will eventually be released for it. I've already got Prince of Persia and Shenmue II on disc and there aren't many games I ever wanted for XBOX.

You get a 3 year one with it for RROD which if it dies its pretty guaranteed to be because of that.

Good point, but I'm on my second 360 because of other faults, plus, this second 360 freezes a little, and the disk draw won't always come out. So I'd def still recommend the extended warranty. I'm going to be taking this back after the new year, and get it changed for a new 1 with hdmi.

If I get an Arcade now and a 20 gid hard drive later, will it act just like a premium? (works out cheaper in the end anyway)

Its plausable... unless MS rape us and then release the 'full' game after.