NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So...er, anyone up for Gears again tonight at 10? :D.

I'll try to make it if it's at 9 instead, if it's at 10 I'll give it a miss.

Catan & Centipede + Millipede out this week on XBLA. Centipede + Millipede bundled together for 400 points is rather tempting. Do they play like Geometry Wars?

I'm presuming we're talking about the arcade game centipede here, in which case, no, and to be honest I can't see it working as well without the trackball controls of the arcade original.

Safe, 9 o clock it is then ;). Who's hosting?

Hopefully Jordan if he's up for another game tonight, everything was silky smooth last night thanks to him.

Hopefully Jordan if he's up for another game tonight, everything was silky smooth last night thanks to him.

I'm up for this :)

Safe G, looks like we got plenty of people :). If Jordan doesn't want to host, then I suppose I could.

Hope there's a slot, i'm up for Turning Cogs of Fighting.

(YEah, that was meant to be Gears of War, it wasn't funny like i thought)

Aight, here's the deal, have Execution this time instead of Warzone, make it more interesting. In the weapon swap thing, put the Torque bow in place of the hammerburst and we're good to go :). I'm gonna go start playing now.

Oh Oh Oh Invite me invite me!

EDIT: Can´t come yet have to eat first.... and toss my brother out of my xbox

Can someone please please PLASE help me!

Halo 2 doesnt seem to be working, single player and co-op works fine locally, just XBL doesnt work, it says i'm not signed in even when i am on my 360.

help please. . .

Halo 2 doesnt seem to be working, single player and co-op works fine locally, just XBL doesnt work, it says i'm not signed in even when i am on my 360.

help please. . .

It automatically disconnects you when you start a Xbox game. You need to set your PC to stay automatically allow the connection through all the time.

At least I did...

It automatically disconnects you when you start a Xbox game. You need to set your PC to stay automatically allow the connection through all the time.

At least I did...

My PC???

i have it connected directly to the internet via an ethernet port . . .

Meh, it wasn't that bad :hmm: Still, I pwned some face tonight :D. We'll get someone else to host it tomorrow night then?

Man Crackdown is quality in co-op, nice game tonight Stefkov. Kept dying though *smacks head*

Looking forward to finishing off the game next monday! :D

Gears was crap. The high pitched kid annoyed the crap out of me and whoever had the shitty connection shall never play again.

Gears was crap. The high pitched kid annoyed the crap out of me and whoever had the shitty connection shall never play again.

Hey, dude, he's like on of my best mates :heh:

Anyway, yeah, man I torque bowed you in the face a lot. Actually, I did that to everyone a lot haha. There was no lag once a couple of people left, 3 on 3 was fine..

My PC???

i have it connected directly to the internet via an ethernet port . . .

Fuck knows then...

I tried.:red:

help please. . .

A couple of my mates from work were having the same problem with Halo2 over the weekend, it wouldnt let them play on Live. They had to erase the 360 memory of the Halo 2 stuff and then download all of the maps and updates again, worked fine for both of them after that.

Fuck knows then...

I tried.:red:

i appreciate it, how do you have your 360 going through your pc? :S lol

A couple of my mates from work were having the same problem with Halo2 over the weekend, it wouldnt let them play on Live. They had to erase the 360 memory of the Halo 2 stuff and then download all of the maps and updates again, worked fine for both of them after that.

thanks shall try, esp since my completed save for both halo's is on my now dead fat xbox

i appreciate it, how do you have your 360 going through your pc? :S lol

Internet connection sharing, connect to the web by plugging the ethernet cable into your PC's ethernet port. It's what i'm doing.