NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Does anyone wanna play some gears today? I'm in the mood for a massive ass match. Anyone up for it?

I'm up for it, ahven't played 360 in a week. I'm gonna turn it on and leave it on, so if anyone who's on my list palys, send me an invite or something if you can.

Sure why not, around 9pm?

9pm.

Safe G, that sounds awesome. Lookin forward to playing you again :D.

Arg you've tempted me to join. I think I will join. Try and get my maths done.

Watch out for my über skillz.

That Guy: yes, I will make it.

Won't be able to if you're on Silver. Only Gold members can play with other people. Sucks I know but it's worth it.

Look at my Gamertag dumbass.

I will host gears, i probably have the best upload!

Dya wanna go and pick teams now, cause it's always a problem doing it randomly?

Well, so far, it's You, Me, Asshat, Stev and McMad. I might ask a friend so we have six people.

Anyway, you wanna start now?

We need another person! Please join, we beg the users of NE to join us!

It's not sad at all. It's a great game, I havn't played it in a while though

Had a lot of fun tonight lads, just wish I hadn't blown myself up at such a critical time...

Haha, man, that was pretty funny :D. Yeah, tonight was pretty fun, even though it was mostly 3 on 2. I took some heads off, got some fun kills, my only problem with the stuff would be to not use just default weapons next time, maybe switch the hammerburst with torque bows or something.

I know it's a bit sad but does anyone have Viva Pinata? Is it any good?

Yes it's sad, and yes it's AWESOME. Go buy it.

I really wish I was good at Gears and Halo. Might have to start practicing a little. No point in me getting Halo 3 if I'm crap compared to everyone else.

I can't play Halo 2 online. its just not letting me, my 360 signs into live etc, halo 2 is fully updated but its saying i dont have a connection so i can't play it online-any help?

Haha, man, that was pretty funny :D. Yeah, tonight was pretty fun, even though it was mostly 3 on 2. I took some heads off, got some fun kills, my only problem with the stuff would be to not use just default weapons next time, maybe switch the hammerburst with torque bows or something.

Aye it was a bit unequal at times.

I never knew you could change the default weapons.

I know it's a bit sad but does anyone have Viva Pinata? Is it any good?

It's pretty fantastic. It's no more sad than playing any game with bright colours.

One of the best 360 games out by far.

Not a bad game, i had to go at 10 so i came off 10 minutes before that. Though in the second game i got no kills or downs..

We thought, well I did, you'd left because of that connection error thing that popped up. Everyone was trying to invite you again. It was wierd, you were online and it showed you were playing gears but the Invite to game command was blank so it couldn't be pressed.

Yeah, so Crackdown is pretty sweet. I bought it for the beta, and left it on my shelf because it looked a bit meh. But me and a friend co-oped last night and it was brilliant.

I wouldn't mind a bigger map in Crackdown 2, however.

We thought, well I did, you'd left because of that connection error thing that popped up. Everyone was trying to invite you again. It was wierd, you were online and it showed you were playing gears but the Invite to game command was blank so it couldn't be pressed.

Very strange, i just switched the 360 straight off from the game. Jordan came online and asked if i was coming too..