NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I need to get in on some of this online Gears.

Not that I'll be any good mind.

Internet connection sharing, connect to the web by plugging the ethernet cable into your PC's ethernet port. It's what i'm doing.

so your plugging the ethernet from the modem into the pc then another to the 360?

i can't wait till i'm back with a wireless network in about 4 weeks time, so much easier.

Takeo:

Modem>USB Connection>PC

360>Ethernet Connection>PC

The 360 gets its connection from the pc.

It was a fucker to set up though.

Noo! Why has this board moved up above the retro board? I liked it when it was at the bottom.

Still can't get halo 2 working on my 360 online :'( fucking annoying!!!

Noo! Why has this board moved up above the retro board? I liked it when it was at the bottom.

To me it seemed odd it was at the bottom (when I was sorting out the Channels forum) but now I agree, it seems kinda odd. Created a poll but may just change it back.

Alright lads, Gears tonight at 9?

You can't just demand Gears whenever you want it!

Yeah alright, just hoping I don't get raped as bad as I was getting at the end of last night...

Alright lads, Gears tonight at 9?

If theres a space going i'd be up for it.

I'll play if I'm around. I want to get into the online stuff, haven't played it yet.

Yay New Gears of War maps

Boo Cost 800 points till September (then they are free)

Pictures

gowmap01.jpg

gowmap02.jpg

gowmap03.jpg

gowmap04.jpg

I need to get Live, wheres the cheapest place at the moment?

If theres a space going i'd be up for it.

There's always a space for you ;). Add me: Teh Bard.

;431789]To me it seemed odd it was at the bottom (when I was sorting out the Channels forum) but now I agree' date=' it seems kinda odd. Created a poll but may just change it back.[/quote']

Cheers. I like it at the bottom. It makes me scrol down to it which I'm used to. I'm used to looking down to see who's posted the latest. Saw Asshat in something to do with retro games and I was like wtf.

So those maps are free after September? What's the point.

Epic wanted everything to be free but M$ wanted a share of teh pie. They must of argreed that it would be for a time only. I might of paid 400 points but 800 points is pushing it when they realeased a new game mode and 2 maps for free before.

Alright guys, I'm online on Gears, come online now if you want a game :).

Cheers. I like it at the bottom. It makes me scrol down to it which I'm used to. I'm used to looking down to see who's posted the latest. Saw Asshat in something to do with retro games and I was like wtf.

So those maps are free after September? What's the point.

It's basically to screw the customers out of as much money as possible, then when no one else is buying them they basically say 'there you go, have fun' and give the rest of the people them for free. If you're desperate you pay, if not you wait. It's actually the way I'd like Xbox Live to work, I think it's a good system (obviously I'd prefer totally free but..).

So whos gonna get them for 800 points... im considering it but only if some of you guys are.

I don't have M$ points anyway, and if i did i'd only spend them on XBLA games.

I'm buying them...

But if they're free in 4 months time is there any point? Unless you got like 5000 points to spend or something.

(I'm so expecting 'I have' from you :heh:)

But if they're free in 4 months time is there any point? Unless you got like 5000 points to spend or something.

(I'm so expecting 'I have' from you :heh:)

I've bought over 8400 points in the last 2 months...

I go away for a few days and theres 3 nights of Gears in a now!?!?! Man, sucks...

Think this'll suck? I do.

I picked up Centipede and Milipede (sp's for them both). Still hard as nails! Love it. Only got 2 achievements so far.