NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You turned it straight off? Crazy strange.

Cox: It's a great game on co-op. Specially doing the time trial missions. Getting blown up by Sparks while next to the boss was really funny.

Cox: It's a great game on co-op. Specially doing the time trial missions. Getting blown up by Sparks while next to the boss was really funny.

You'll never let that lie will you! :wink:

I hope the rumours are true about 4 player Crackdown coming, that would be even better!

Are you not on Gold? your gamercard in your sig is silver.

Just sent you a friend request aswell :D

Not on gold yet, ive got a month pre-pay thing but i havnt used that yet.

Won't be able to if you're on Silver. Only Gold members can play with other people. Sucks I know but it's worth it.

Look at my Gamertag dumbass.

Woah, two hours before you said you weren't on Gold yet! Excuse me for not following your every move. Could you be a little more civil too please, I was only trying to help.

hmm.. any way to get a custom gamercard pix?? Without having to buy that camera for the 360?

hmm.. any way to get a custom gamercard pix?? Without having to buy that camera for the 360?

Not yet, the custom pics from the camera only appear to your friends over live too which is a bit poor!

Best thing to do is play a game that has some cool art and hope that it adds some new pics to your list.

ok, thanks.. nah I have a special picture I want for my card, but I just have to wait then

Woah, two hours before you said you weren't on Gold yet! Excuse me for not following your every move. Could you be a little more civil too please, I was only trying to help.

Its not like its hard. Don't make out that you have to do something out of your way in order to notice.

Its not like its hard. Don't make out that you have to do something out of your way in order to notice.

EASY, gamertag usually are gold, so its only really bnoticable if its silver so i can understand not noticing it.

EASY, gamertag usually are gold, so its only really bnoticable if its silver so i can understand not noticing it.

Did i say you were allowed to talk? Get back to the caves! *wips*

I hope the rumours are true about 4 player Crackdown coming, that would be even better!

They aren't.

A few days ago we already showed you the first little bit of information that was revealed about the upcoming Crackdown DLC in the form of a picture, but we’ve got a little more for you right now. A guy who is close to the delelopment of the DLC and goes by the name of Agent G shed a little more light on what’s coming.

It’s not all good news however, in the aforementioned picture there are 4 buggies shown and everyone assumed that this meant 4 or more players were able to compete with each other. In this post on the official Crackdown forum, Agent G confirms this rumor to be false. This means that the other buggies are probably CPU controlled.

Crackdown DLC

Hey Guys - one piece of speculation I wanted to clear up was around the number of players. Crackdown only supports up to 2-players. Sorry, no 4-player, 40-player, or 400-player action…

We’re also very curious about what this DLC will cost us since there are not really any strict guidelines that can be followed. Gears had some free content, while on the other hand, Shivering Islands, the DLC for Oblivion was pretty expensive at 2400 MS Points. Agent G revealed that there will be 2 “Substantial buckets of contentâ€, and one of them will be free, however he didn’t reveal what the premium bucket would cost us. He also revealed that the final 100 gamerscore points that were left out in the full title, can be achieved through the free content.

Fellas - Regarding the downloadable content that is coming “soonâ€, there has been a lot of speculation as to whether or not it is going to be free or paid downloadable content. I just wanted to let you know that we are going to be providing two substantial buckets of content. One free and one premium. There are also some other good surprises in store when the content launches. It’s all good and you’ll have it “soonâ€. And by the way, there will be NO charge for that extra 100 gamerscore we owe you. Cheers.

There’s no exact release date set, but according to Agent G, it’ll be out soon.

Did i say you were allowed to talk? Get back to the caves! *wips*

lmao!!! *goes to the cave and plays more pokemon ^_^ *

Just got off the phone with MS customer support, they are replacing my 360 despite it being well over a year after my original purchase.

Just got off the phone with MS customer support, they are replacing my 360 despite it being well over a year after my original purchase.

That's good news, I hope they do this for all customers.

Do you have to pay anything at all? Delivery costs or anything? I know they used to send you a prepaid box to put it in and send back, is that still the case?

That's good news, I hope they do this for all customers.

Do you have to pay anything at all? Delivery costs or anything? I know they used to send you a prepaid box to put it in and send back, is that still the case?

No costs, it's all done for free, they no longer send you a box though, or at least they didn't offer me one, they just send you a label now and the info to get the couriers to pick it up. Luckily I've still got the box my last replacement came back in though, so it's not a problem for me.

F'n hell. I dread to think how long it would take to read all these pages.

On a related note, my moron brother's 360 died a month ago, and he had to pay about 70 quid for repairs. How I laughed.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the man in game told me that around 90% of all purchased 360 consoles have had to be sent back at some point by owners...

now that = shitty quality control by microsoft

I doubt it's that high, there'd be more of a uproar in the non gaming press. Last figure I'd heard was 35% which is still terrible.

A question:

I ordered a Xbox 360 from Choices last week, and it should be arriving soon. The thing is I forgot about possible voltages and "plug" differences between the UK and Portugal. I believe the voltage is the same, but the plug is probably different.

Can someone please tell me is the voltage and plug is the same/different, and if I can just buy a power supply here and use it on the console (are they sold separately?), or will I need some sort of adapter?

the man in game told me that around 90% of all purchased 360 consoles have had to be sent back at some point by owners...

now that = shitty quality control by microsoft

As if any proof were needed that GAME employees are for the most part clueless.

So you're saying you take in every single aspect of every single person's sig?

Calm down.

So you're saying you take in every single aspect of every single person's sig?

Calm down.

Yes, that's exaclly what I said... jesus, calm down.

On the +ive I have gears of war, yey.

So...er, anyone up for Gears again tonight at 10? :D.

I am, 9 would be better for me tho. Ive got to get up at 6 tomorrow so we would have more time.

Me and That Guy are playing Crackdown at half 7, which I just thought was 9 o'clock which made me think I was gunna miss this......wtf.

It depends how long we play. If you're on later or ealier depending then I'll join.

Catan & Centipede + Millipede out this week on XBLA. Centipede + Millipede bundled together for 400 points is rather tempting. Do they play like Geometry Wars?