NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Nice lil video to show that UNO will have web cam support

Link

Ace, Late Night Card Games with CVD, yes please.

Yummy, this is one of my most wanted 360 games. I would like to see some gameplay footage though, not seen any at all so far. I guess E3 will be for that though.

aye game looks great :)

i got fifa today and there was a card with a few free days of live on it, if i put the code in will the days just add on to my days left ?

thx

Awesome looking games there! *Adds to growing list of games to purchase.*

It's my birthday soon and I'm considering getting a HDTV afterwards if I get enough cash. I was wondering, what's the best one to go for at a realistic price? Thanks if anyone has recommendations. ^^

EDIT: Scratch that, I've just been informed that CRT 32" HDTV's are going on sale in May for £350. Good timing too!

WOW! Splinter Cell game looks superb!

I hope it's more action orientated then stealth.

woo splinter cell, my most wanted 360 game.

cant wait,

owen , what the? more action and less stealth? stealth is what splinter cell is all about.

WOW! Splinter Cell game looks superb!

I hope it's more action orientated then stealth.

You want MGS?

Go buy a sony console.

Okay rumours are flying the Halo 3 has been confirmed to make an appearence at E3, with a trailer and announcement.

Three new screens of Gears of War:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

And heres what appears to be a Gamestop (US retailer) release list (for US):wink:

date.jpg

Well if all those are true or at least roughly, I'm suprised how soon Prey is out! Good to see Lost Odysee there. But... where the hell is 99 Nights?!

And i thought the new Brothers in Arms was confirmed for 2007...this list smells fishy.

Yeah i suppose it was a stupid statement.

Splinter Cell is a stealth game, sorry guys!

Although you must admit it looks a little more action orientated....

Lost Oddysee was confirmed at a Japanese press conference a few weeks ago that it would be out next year in Japan so do't think americans would get it then

Haha..........Yep, Halo 3 will be there in some form. I know where the lead animator hangs out.......and he made a weird hinting comment. :wink:

So yeh, there's your answer.

I should be getting fifa and sell road to world cup for a resonable trade in.

Does anyone know what the reduced prices are going to be at the end of the year for the 360, i remember seeing them somewhere but i cant remember.

Well I snapped up Fifa yesterday to give it a whirl. Suprisingly the game is quite good, granted its no Pro Evo but it looks like may be starting to listen to the people.

I'm finally getting my way through GRAW on hard mode. Done the first 5 missions this morning, steeeeeaming through them :)

I wouldn't be surprised if them release dates are really from a instore listing but are inaccurate as hell.

I mean christ, my local Gamestation was still claiming spring for the PS3 up untill it was in the papers about it being a november launch.

woo i got myself a 360 last night. yay

also if anyone wants to be my friend then please be

and then if you have either graw or kameo we could play online, ive got a free month trial of gold :D

(found out how to get my gamer card i my sig)

Congrats Stefkov. I see you been playing Hexic. That game is awesome but it takes a while to master it.