NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I have been playing Footy Manager allday today and im really enjoying it. I took control of the England squad and plan on making them world champions.

You were expecting something more from a FIFA game?

Anybody else getting BF2?

I've unexpectedly managed to claim a review copy and nobody I regularly play with is getting it, so I need some people to play with/against.

I'm going to play alot tomorow :) I'll Join you or send you an invite if I C you online .

BF2 online is ace fun its got good stats,rankings and medals and no lag also is this the first game on 360 that has clans?

WTF James? You have 10 THOUSAND gamerscore? Do you like own every 360 game or something? Jesus.

The chat in BF2 only works sometimes >_< I have tryed a different game, Machine, Controller and headsett :(

WTF James? You have 10 THOUSAND gamerscore? Do you like own every 360 game or something? Jesus.

no i only own 12 and ive rented a few ave you seen who has the highest gs its like 30,000 and i dont just play my games for the gs before any one says something

According to retail sources in Japan, Microsoft is planning to release a Ninety-Nine-Nights-plus- console bundle in Japan when the game launches over there on the 20th of April.

Following recent speculation linking Microsoft with a relaunch of the console in the Land of the Rising Sun, the news that the Big M is looking to bundle it’s most promising Japanese developed title with its flagging console should come as no surprise.

I still doubt that'll help them much in Japan.

Is anyone else here looking forward to N3?

Since when were Microsoft the "Big M?" :heh: They're hardly big in Japan....

They're really starting to copy Nintendo aren't they :heh: Making a Virtual Console too.

They're really starting to copy Nintendo aren't they :heh: Making a Virtual Console too.

Hmmm... didnt Nintendo copy Microsoft ?

From day one you could download old games on XBL

Just a heads up for the marketplace you can now download X-Men 3 trailer and Ice Age 2 Trailer. Also a Tiger Woods Demo is on aswell as a new GRAW picture pack and many a Tomb Raider ones....Enjoy!

im back from spain...this is all new. was gona go out and get bf2 but its good friday and all the shops are closed

[Just been playing Amped 3 demo]My god. This is what pisses me off about developer's effort into some games on Xbox 360. Yes they look all nice and pretty and shiny or whatever, but the worlds are superficial. Last gen I would of thought that come next gen[now] leaves would shake as you'd glide through them, etc. but no. There was one bit in ths demo where the character goes straight through a building wtf.

Updates!

PGR3 = Auto update and Speedpack, cars 400 points all together.

Burnout Revenge = 360 Sponcer cars, all free!

Dont know if announced yet but Kameo co-op and other skin/theme downloads on the marketplace apparently.

Congrats Jav, you're only a week behind the news ;).

Whats your gamertag dude? We'll have to have a game sometime.

The chat in BF2 only works sometimes >_< I have tryed a different game, Machine, Controller and headsett :(

[A C V]

Gamers rushed and bought a copy[bF:MC]. The second they started playing with it, they noticed that there was something wrong with the headset communicator - but thank the gaming gods for apparently, the developers have noticed it too.

Battlefielders are given directions for a short-term solution such as logging in and out of Xbox Live and deleting the marketplace demo that is said to be creating the glitch

A patch will come later.

You know, you could just buy the better version...

B0007QGUWE.08._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

;)

You know, you could just buy the better version...

;)

And do what with it? use it as a Drink coaster? My PC dosen't have chance of playing it.

Ah, haha okay sorry :)

I've played Modern Combat and i've never been happy with it but i've always enjoyed the PC versions.

my mate keeps goin on about BF:MC on the 360, i might have to lend it me thinks.