NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

What a nice April fool's good one almost fell for it :laughing:

It took all of my skill and cunning to come up with that sneaky number.

I thought you said no more gold so everyone was to play games with no fee, made me happy!

wtf, are you serious thethirdchildren? someone on gamefaqs said the same thing, saying the free gold weekend this weekend was the last ever xbox live days. if this is true, this sucks.

microsoft make so much profit from that, i rekon, they wont drop pay'nit

Anyone who believes that XBL is going... is a total fool.

Man, gamestation are robbing arse holes, i mean £25 trade in for PD0 Lmt Edition, plus £49.99 for oblivion standard edition WTF? scam artist i am never ever going gamestation again

Thanks everyone who recommended PDZ. I have been playing it since I got it today and I love the thing, hell I havent even touched the single player game yet as I am addicted to the multi-player.

Also for those who want FF11 ( like me as I never played it before ) the 360 version is £24.99 from Gameplay and Play.com

Thanks everyone who recommended PDZ. I have been playing it since I got it today and I love the thing, hell I havent even touched the single player game yet as I am addicted to the multi-player.

Also for those who want FF11 ( like me as I never played it before ) the 360 version is £24.99 from Gameplay and Play.com

if i were you, i would not play the single player portion because it sucks on so many levels

Ordered Tomb Raider Legend after i was so impressed with the PC demo. Can't wait.

Ordered Tomb Raider Legend after i was so impressed with the PC demo. Can't wait.

Cool! It's definately more puzzle/adventuring then gun-fights isn't it?

I really cannot wait for it! I just hope it's not short and theres loads of jumping about, pushing blocks, solving puzzles and swimming etc..

:grin:

if i were you, i would not play the single player portion because it sucks on so many levels

Single play ain't that bad. The storyline is bad, but its still fun. I always play it when my cousins and friends come over.

Single play ain't that bad. The storyline is bad, but its still fun. I always play it when my cousins and friends come over.

I really liked PDZ as well! The single-player was good, the levels looked really fantastic in places, i just disliked the ending!

how far are people through the mages guild on oblivion?

has anyone done the mish where u have to help open the magic column using fire, frost, reduce and gain magika? im stuck

I really cannot wait for it!

Is there anything you can wait for, your such a little greedy.

Crystal Dynamics made it, expect alot more Prince of Persia style jumping sections (which play blissfully) along with well designed levels and great characters.

Apparently they are working on the next Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver game, the last one owned and a next gen one would be great.

New Legacy of Kain game!? I am literally alive with anticipation, I fucking loved that shiz on all the other games.

Cool! It's definately more puzzle/adventuring then gun-fights isn't it?

Well according to a member from a Serbian forum i visit (he is playing the ps2 version, 360 shouldn't be any different!) who played first few levels in the game, it's more shooting than exploring. He says the game is awesome so far, soo... :hehe:

Crystal Dynamics made it, expect alot more Prince of Persia style jumping sections (which play blissfully) along with well designed levels and great characters.

Apparently they are working on the next Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver game, the last one owned and a next gen one would be great.

Ah cool! Yeah thats what i want! I actually want less fighting and more exploring but it seems like Uchiha said that it could be more gunplay...mmmm..nevermind! As long as it plays well and theres none of that awkward controls...

:)

I really liked PDZ as well! The single-player was good, the levels looked really fantastic in places, i just disliked the ending!

LOL, when i said the game sucked on so many levels, i didn't mean the actual levels in the game i meant it sucked in all respects in what it was trying to do in the single player portion of the game

so many times in the PC demo i tryed to do a wall run and tried to find the button to rewind time lol, also too all who do not have a 7900gt, get the 360 vr due to the fact that the next gen setting on the PC, requires a VERY powerful PC, so it best to get the 360, unless you already have a powerful PC

LOL, when i said the game sucked on so many levels, i didn't mean the actual levels in the game i meant it sucked in all respects in what it was trying to do in the single player portion of the game

Yeah i know, i was just saying what i liked and disliked about it! :)

also too all who do not have a 7900gt, get the 360 vr due to the fact that the next gen setting on the PC, requires a VERY powerful PC, so it best to get the 360, unless you already have a powerful PC

Yeah, i've heard about that...

You need 512mb graphics card atleast... its crazy.

^Seriously? The game doesn't look amazing or anything.

My friend downloaded the demo and he waslike "OMG ITS AMAZINg 1000x better than HALF-LIFE 2!"

^Seriously? The game doesn't look amazing or anything.

My friend downloaded the demo and he waslike "OMG ITS AMAZINg 1000x better than HALF-LIFE 2!"

Are you talking about Tomb Raider here?, i heard that the demo's graphics were put down so it was easier to download (although this sounds like aload of rubbish to me, probably April Fools). :laughing:

I'm not expecting alot of difference from the 360-Xbox versions because the game is multi-format. Although saying that theres quite a difference between Ghost Recon: AW. So is it that the developers are just lazy?

The water's meant to look good...oh and Lara of course! ;)

Are you talking about Tomb Raider here?, i heard that the demo's graphics were put down so it was easier to download (although this sounds like aload of rubbish to me, probably April Fools). :laughing:

I'm not expecting alot of difference from the 360-Xbox versions because the game is multi-format. Although saying that theres quite a difference between Ghost Recon: AW. So is it that the developers are just lazy?

The water's meant to look good...oh and Lara of course! ;)

no its true, in the setting on the PC vr the next gen gfx setting runable, but i been told there will be a patch that will be released on April 7th the will unlocked the content, however if you are creative u can get the full game right now, and yes the next gen gfx difference is clearly noticeable, a example would be if your compared king kong on the PC @ max to the one on the 360, major difference

PC Vr with next gen setting

pc0li.jpg

xbox 360 vr

xbox3602dt.jpg

how far are people through the mages guild on oblivion?

has anyone done the mish where u have to help open the magic column using fire, frost, reduce and gain magika? im stuck

I've reached Arch-Mage, you need to use those particular spells on the corresponding parts of the pillar. All of the spells needed are found in the chest next to the elf just outside.