NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm all up for achievements and i agree with Kameo one, its the only game i've ever propperly finished.

No good games out for a while now for the 360. Far Cry this week however i think. Then its Tomb Raider (hopefully be good, its by Crystal Dynamics), Top Spin 2, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (hopefully better than the original). Then nothing for a loooong time.

When's Gears of War out again? :-/

When's Gears of War out again? :-/

Gameplay have it listed for the 25th of August.

Widescreen TV = 16:9

Widescreen monitors = 16:10.

Most games can compliment for this, however for some reason burnout doesn't.

Its not major, you just have a black boarder all the way around it.

Hmm.. A friend of mine brought over Burnout. I played it in 1080i res. And it looks absolutley fantastic.

Table Tennis by Rockstar is commming out in May. That game'll be gooood.

Table Tennis by Rockstar is commming out in May. That game'll be gooood.

I'll wait for more hands-on previews before preordering this. I have no-idea how it's going to play! :)

Cannot wait for Tomb-Raider! It seems the level design is good, the controls are much better and the story isn't too shabby, the graphics are not next-gen enough though...but i was kinda expecting that.

Top-Spin 2 is rumoured to be delayed...again...we should here something this week if it is, otherwise they have left it too late, have they ever confirmed 7/04/06?

Future titles include Dead-Rising which is scheduled for June i think, but i reckon it could come out September! Other then that, nothing for at least 4 months...at the moment.

Oh and what the heck happened to Frame City Killer? Alan Wake?

ive just bought some xbox live points and i dont knopw what to spend them. i have geometry wars already, does anyone else have any recommendations as what other arcade games i should download? thanks :)

ive just bought some xbox live points and i dont knopw what to spend them. i have geometry wars already, does anyone else have any recommendations as what other arcade games i should download? thanks :)
Marble Blast is probably the best XBLA title out now (other than Geometry Wars) - an addictive 60 levels of single player and a fun online multiplayer. Well worth the 800 points. Smash TV is a good slice of nostalgia for 400 points which also has online multi.

Of course you could always wait for Street Fighter 2 which will probably be released very soon.

Top-Spin 2 is rumoured to be delayed...again...we should here something this week if it is, otherwise they have left it too late, have they ever confirmed 7/04/06?

It better not be, I'm really looking forward to that.

The fact there are no more must-have games hitting for a while fills my wallet with immense joy. You have no idea what these £50 a pop games are doing to our friendship.

You should try buying them from WHSmith, I saw GRAW in there for £32 today...

You sure that was the 360 version?

Some guy on the official Xbox forums said that if you pull out the enthernet cable, it will improve the load times and draw distance on Oblivion.

I tried it, the load times are better but I'm not really sure about the draw distance.

You should try buying them from WHSmith, I saw GRAW in there for £32 today...

Your kidding? Thats cheaper then Gameplay!

I suppose a little gap in the 360 releases wouldn't hurt! I've just read a hands-on preview of the Table Tennis game and it doesn't sound too shabby! I like the fact you can do loads of fast rallies etc...and for £25 (minus my gameplay discount) it ain't a bad price!

So thats March, April and May with a good lot of 360 releases (well, April and May having 2 each).

:)

Your kidding? Thats cheaper then Gameplay!

I suppose a little gap in the 360 releases wouldn't hurt! I've just read a hands-on preview of the Table Tennis game and it doesn't sound too shabby! I like the fact you can do loads of fast rallies etc...and for £25 (minus my gameplay discount) it ain't a bad price!

So thats March, April and May with a good lot of 360 releases (well, April and May having 2 each).

:)

Link?:yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm looking forward to Top-Spin Tennis too, should be a hoot over Xbox live. Aside from that, I think this is going to be the summer of the Xbox Live Arcade. Betting buy some more Microsoft points...

For those wondering how Picture in Picture looks:

IMAG0115.jpg

Yes, I had to use Bauer.

thanks meik, i downloaded the marble blast ultra game and i have to say its rather good, i can play it quite well which makes a change for me.

I'm looking forward to Top-Spin Tennis too,

So was I m8, but just read Team Xbox's review :hmm:

read

So was I m8, but just read Team Xbox's review :hmm:

read

That ain't too bad, one point away from 8.0? :awesome:

Still it's not good to know it isn't that next-gen, i'm expecting next-gen titles on my 360 now and the techinical issues are a little annoying because it has been delayed quite alot of times. From December 2nd to January and then from January to April.

Still i love tennis, so i'll still be keeping my preorder.

That ain't too bad, one point away from 8.0? :awesome:

Still it's not good to know it isn't that next-gen, i'm expecting next-gen titles on my 360 now and the techinical issues are a little annoying because it has been delayed quite alot of times. From December 2nd to January and then from January to April.

Still i love tennis, so i'll still be keeping my preorder.

I'm keeping my preorder too.

I don't really care if it's not that next gen, as long as it's as good as the original and you can now play doubles online then it's good enough for me.