NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Another quick note - I realised today that those Samsung monitors that are on the 360 pods are rubbish! The quality is awful! Haven't played one since before I got my HD, and the quality is notibly worse. Argh. I was going to get one as well, because I thought that'd be the one to get.

Mine is great, but then again I'm easily pleased.

Lara looks strange and fat on the 360 version comapred to the PC version... or is that just me?

Lara looks strange and fat on the 360 version comapred to the PC version... or is that just me?

She does look a little different i must admit, i think her cheeks are a little bigger?

Might be tempted to get Tomb Raider. Im not sure. See how my works going and how much money i have! For the record though, PDZ is fucking great, ok?! good.

For the record though, PDZ is fucking great, ok?! good.

Denial It’s not just a river in Egypt

I'm in need of a sports title for my 360 and I'm this |-| close to pre ordering TopSpin 2 tonight. Anyone else getting this on Friday?

I would, but there's been too many good games out recently! I'm still playing GRAW, Oblivion and Far Cry...

Really want Tomb Raider too.

I'm in need of a sports title for my 360 and I'm this |-| close to pre ordering TopSpin 2 tonight. Anyone else getting this on Friday?

Wait for the new fifa m8 if your into football

topspin got shit reviews thats why im not gettin it

I love Footy and I still wouldnt recommend Fifa. If you really want a great Football game Football Manager due out next week.

Cant believe all the great games that are coming out. Is anyone else having a hard time, like myself, tryring to keep up with them all?

Also rumours are that a Tomb Raider demo is imminent on Marketplace along with some Themes and Pics from the game.

I thought the reviews weren't too bad and a tad harsh. I mean IGN slated the Audio but how much audio do you get in a Tennis Game?

7.8-to early 8's is decent. Also it helps if your a really big tennis fan or not. I mean it's the first tennis game out, so that will help sales.

I thought the reviews weren't too bad and a tad harsh. I mean IGN slated the Audio but how much audio do you get in a Tennis Game?

7.8-to early 8's is decent. Also it helps if your a really big tennis fan or not. I mean it's the first tennis game out, so that will help sales.

Hmmm... I think the reviews are shit for a next gen game and as you said its the first one of its kind so it should be gettin a decent score, not just making it to 8.0

they have had plenty of time making this game

maybey i was just expecting more, hoping for a new virtua tennis game

Just a heads up from 360monster:

Lara Croft jumps onto the Marketplace

Posted on: 04 April, 2006 18:15 BST

Written by: Russ Clow

Eidos today informed us that, ahead of Lara hitting our shelves on Friday, content regarding her new Tomb Raider: Legend.

A demo of the game is now downloadable, as well as an exclusive Marketplace trailer, 6 theme packs and 5 picture packs.

Make sure you check out the game, and if you like it, why not preorder it from our affiliates (on the right)?

Source: http://www.360monster.com/newspost.php?id=0000000606

Is anyone else having a hard time, like myself, tryring to keep up with them all?

Not really, Oblivion is the only title I want thats been released in the last couple of months, but then thats just me. I'll probably get Oblivion when my exams are over in June as I don't have much money right now and I'm already playing a lot of big games such as Shenmue II and Majora's Mask.

I can't justify spending £40 or more on a game that I'd like but don't REALLY WANT THAT MUCH, such as GRAW,FNR3 etc.

I try and just buy games I know I am going to really like are absolutely love recently, rather than buying games for the sake that they look good and are out.

Dude, GRAW is an ASTOUNDING game off and online. Probably my fave tactical shooter ever.

I'm sure it is, I've played it quite a bit with a friend and although I find it enjoyable its not really my sort of game. Something I don't like about third person shooters... then again I'm looking forward to Gears of War. Odd.

Its coming on tonight, 'twas an early annoucement.

I can confirm this is true, got an email about it yesterday from Eidos.

The Tomb Raider trailer is out, still no sign of the demo though.

Also, just pre-ordered Top Spin 2 without reading a review, it better be decent.

The Tomb Raider trailer is out, still no sign of the demo though.

Also, just pre-ordered Top Spin 2 without reading a review, it better be decent.

IGN have one up here. Save your money, mate.

after tomb raider and far cry, the summer drought will have started, meh thank god for oblivion

after tomb raider and far cry, the summer drought will have started, meh thank god for oblivion

Yeah thats when I will pick it up, saying that though I will be getting Football Manager on the 360 so that will keep me going or a while

Yeah thats when I will pick it up, saying that though I will be getting Football Manager on the 360 so that will keep me going or a while

Is no one gettin fifa world cup ??