NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Off topic but, im ready to get my HDTV! Only thing is, i've just seen all the extra costs for warranties and such.

I've never bought anything electrical before, but for a 23" TV ,£80 for 2 years warranty is a bit silly isnt it? (though it is on top of the 1 year manufacturer warranty).

I know some of you have the 23" Samsung HDTV, should i bother with the extended warranty? Usually i wouldnt bother but if it breaks i wont be a happy bunny. TV's are quite reliable arn't they? I havn't had one break on me ever i dont think, not in the short time of 3 or 5 years (£114 for 5 years warranty).

Im very confused. Id very much like to save my £80, but is warranty a big scam or not?

You can do that?

Yup, so long as you can find enough fake information online(answer=google) to set up the account, you should be all set.

For fans of Perfect Dark ( like me ) new info about the SOOOOOOOON to be released update was released today.

The “Perfect Dark Zero” demo will soon be available for free via Xbox Live Marketplace and grants gamers access to an exclusive preview of one of the best-selling Xbox 360 launch titles. Leap into the world of Joanna Dark by playing through the Outpost in solo mode, with a friend via split screen co-op, or cooperatively over Xbox Live. Next, challenge friends, strangers and AI bot enemies alike on the brand new multiplayer map: Plaza. Additionally, several updates will soon be made available for current owners of the game that will automatically load upon signing on to Xbox Live.

Included in the free auto-updates are eight new bot personalities, making these artificially intelligent enemies even more treacherous. Some of the new bots even get personal: judge bots instinctively attack the player with the most kills, while bully bots attack the player with the least. Venge bots are constantly out for blood, targeting the last person that killed them. The infamous DarkOps Bots are being added, as well, and will be available in all multiplayer scenarios.

In addition to the demo and auto-updates, Xbox Live Marketplace will soon feature new premium downloadable content for “Perfect Dark Zero,” including four new multiplayer maps

About time. My game got erased the other day because of the stupid glitch hopefully the update will sort that out.

EDIT: Also Amped 3 is £17.99 on play.com for those that are interested. I just snapped up a copy.

Just checked my Gameplay account and it says that 2006 FIFA World Cup is gettin sent today, so i should get it the morra :yay:

anyone else gettin it so we can have a match ??

Just checked my Gameplay account and it says that 2006 FIFA World Cup is gettin sent today, so i should get it the morra :yay:

anyone else gettin it so we can have a match ??

Why would anybody want to do that?*

* Meaning play FIFA, not play with you, before you get funny about it

Why would anybody want to do that?*

* Meaning play FIFA, not play with you, before you get funny about it

Caus its FOOTBALL :bowdown:

you might not like it, but a love it :heart: one of the best things ever aswell as DRINK and WOMEN

The 3 most important things in life :bowdown:

I thought typing like a retard was your 3rd most important.

I thought typing like a retard was your 3rd most important.

Naaaa

your wrong once again :heh:

Just watched the Lost Planet trailer, nothing special except at the end it says a playable demo coming 9th May.

I heard that the demo is for America only. Bloody hope not :shakehead

Apparently theres going to be demos on the marketplace all through E3! Lets just hope it includes Europe.

Well I'm back for some more feedback. I decided to get a 360 and I don't want to spend £300+ for the premium + a games so I went on ebay. I have created my first ever ebay account and set to make my first ever ebay purchase but then here is another problem of mine, I don't trust other people...well, I have a fear of being conned to be honest.

I know many people here use ebay and most will probably say "stop being paranoid and just use it" like my friends do but still I just can't help it haha.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-Premium-Pack-UK_W0QQitemZ8278123168QQcategoryZ112848QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I placed a bid on this 360 and I just realised that its going for £225 and well nobody else is bidding on it (which I should be thankful for but it worrys me haha) not only that but this also bothers me:

1) 20GBHard Drive

2) Wireless Controller

3) Component HD AV Cable

4) Headset

5) Ethernet Cable

6) Xbox LIVE - Fully loaded for playing online.

If you're a serious gamer looking for the ultimate console, the search ends here. Xbox 360 is fully loaded. It's the unsurpassed gaming and entertainment experience right out of the box delivering the Ultimate gaming and entertainment experience for the best value.

He hasn't listed the actual Xbox360 console, he just started off with the hard drive but then it does say

Xbox 360 Premium Pack - UK
in the heading. Am I just being a typical new paranoid buyer or do I have a point?

Thanks.

you might not like it, but a love it :heart: one of the best things ever aswell as DRINK and WOMEN

My life is suddenly meangingless then ::shrug:

Is football a wonderful thing? Yes.

Is fifa a wonderful thing? No.

Sorted

Why is drink on their? its bad for your body. Mostly tastes crap (beer and wine)...

Get PES 5 then.

Well I'm back for some more feedback. I decided to get a 360 and I don't want to spend £300+ for the premium + a games so I went on ebay. I have created my first ever ebay account and set to make my first ever ebay purchase but then here is another problem of mine, I don't trust other people...well, I have a fear of being conned to be honest.

I know many people here use ebay and most will probably say "stop being paranoid and just use it" like my friends do but still I just can't help it haha.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-Premium-Pack-UK_W0QQitemZ8278123168QQcategoryZ112848QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I placed a bid on this 360 and I just realised that its going for £225 and well nobody else is bidding on it (which I should be thankful for but it worrys me haha) not only that but this also bothers me:

He hasn't listed the actual Xbox360 console, he just started off with the hard drive but then it does say in the heading. Am I just being a typical new paranoid buyer or do I have a point?

Thanks.

Yeah, that's the real deal. They seller was just a mongo and didn't say anything about what he was saying. Which is why it went so cheaply.

Not out for 360 m8 or i would

Doesn't the Xbox version work on the 360?

I still play Pro Ev 5 regurally, it's still a mile better than any 360 football game.