NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You have to load up the disc and choose 'uninstall' from the PlayOnline Viewer. I need to do it too! Less than a gig left!

for the little time ive had a 360 ive noticed one change on the website from twhen it was down. ll of the below in yhe my xbox part :

untitled4ck1.jpg

for the little time ive had a 360 ive noticed one change on the website from twhen it was down. ll of the below in yhe my xbox part :

untitled4ck1.jpg

Why doesn't mine look like that?

Mine's exactly the same as normal, bar the friends list option which is now only available on the top bar.

try clicking on your gamercard pic at top right of page, shud work then

FIFA World Cup Demo now on the Market Place, if anyone cares.

FIFA World Cup Demo now on the Market Place, if anyone cares.

Wonder if its any better than the dreadful PC version.

Interesting, they're really taken Sonic back to his roots in terms of appearance it seems. None of those shitty Soap shoes from Sonic Adventure 2. Wall runnings back, thats all good.

All we need now is no other shitty characters and we're away.

Im really looking forward to the new Sonic game, looks alot more like the Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast which cant be a bad thing.

Im hoping to see some Resi 5 :) I know it prob wont be coming out till next year but hope to see some gameplay footage

got the pictures of my monitor, and me and stefkov playing graw:P

fifa pic is a bit pants...

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

chuck those pics are a bit small, that was wierd when we were playing, i also got could not connect to server a couple of times. hope its not like that all the time.

NOTHING shall beat my Halo 2 video in the Halo thread...

Ok iv decided to get my HDTV now and here are some iv picked out. My limit is £1000, could go a lilttle a bit above this if anyone reccomends a better TV

Samsung 32"

Panasonic 32"

JVC 32"

Or I could get this 42" but dont know if it is any good ?

LG 42"

I havnt got a clue about HDTV so could anyone with one or anyone know anything about them tell me which one is the best to buy and why ?

thx :)

You could wait a few weeks as Samsung are releasing a HDTV which is just CRT. The 32 inch model is expected to be around £400 which is a great price.

i saw a HD ready TV in argos for cheap today, i think it was 26 inch and it was £399, i cant remember the brand but it was definately one i have heard of before, also, they had a 19 inch samsung one for £299. im going to invest in a HD TV when i get paid next i think, they seem to be going down in price pretty rapidly.

Any chance of the 360 dropping in price to like, 150 quid?

Yeah, in 3-5 years.