NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

thinking about gettin a 360 this year as it finally has some good games coming out for it, just wondering how it looks on a standard tv.

whats everyones experiences with 360 non hd?

Thats one of the reasons I didnt get a 360 at launch because everyone said it looked rubbish on a normal tv. When GRAW came out I couldnt resist so I snapped one up. To my suprise the graphics still look amazing on a normal tv set so dont let that put you off.

thanks, now i might be mr patient and wait for a price drop but i cant see that happening till 2007 :(

i usually get all formats eventually its just that i really want the improved xbox live and the games are more to my taste then the generally dull games that were shown at e3 for ps3. just wish square would release FF XIII multiformat-they are the reason i got a ps2 in the first place admittedly it was about 3 year after launch but still lol

thanks, now i might be mr patient and wait for a price drop but i cant see that happening till 2007 :(

i usually get all formats eventually its just that i really want the improved xbox live and the games are more to my taste then the generally dull games that were shown at e3 for ps3. just wish square would release FF XIII multiformat-they are the reason i got a ps2 in the first place admittedly it was about 3 year after launch but still lol

I dont think you will have to wait that long as I imagine a price cut will come when the PS3 arrives.

Or just before the PS3 comes out most likely, so people buy it then, not realising the PS3 is about to come out.

was gonig to make a thread about it, but I thoght I'd post here it's better, Ok I bought my 360 on Sunday, loving it, only got Stubbs, Rumble roses and PD0 but I like it, But there is one problem i'm having, dunno if anyone else has got it beforeo r not, Connecting to Live, I've popped the ethernet able into my modem and the other end into the 360, went to the conenct to live thn on the adshboard and it found the modem but not the Ip, so i manually put the info in there and it recognized it, then the DNS check failed so i did the ipconfig/all ion my PC to get the DNS info but it still fails with that in, was wondering if anyone had any tips or anything to help out?

if your switching between ur pc and xbox for the internet, your need to wait for the modem to switch when u turn it off. when i turn mine back on after 5 minutes, my telewest modem, should blink green lights and then they should go solid green, which means it should work but, some times it doesnt and you have to try it a couple of times.

i got the halo triple pack today. i got a free 2 month free live trial in the box. can i use that on my 360?

gonna play through them all over the holidays :)

I gots a question about Halo 2. Using my 360, can I play with people playing it on the original Xbox? Or do you all play it on the 360 anyway?

I gots a question about Halo 2. Using my 360, can I play with people playing it on the original Xbox? Or do you all play it on the 360 anyway?

Yes, you can play it cross platform, any of the b/c games you play on the 360 can be played against people playing on Xboxes.

but u cant play them on vga i have recently found out :|

but u cant play them on vga i have recently found out :|

Yes you can, you can do 90% of things on old XBOX games on the VGA cable. Infact the only thing i can't do so far was download content off Ninja Gaiden Master Ninja Tournament.

well i cant play halo 2
The update thing for Halo 2 doesn't work over VGA for some reason, you just need to plug in your composite/component cables whilst it updates. Once that's done you can switch back and play normally.

Developers have said they are similiar 360 and ps3 now, but later on 360 they carn't do anymore especially as the disk size is low then the PS3 will be more powerful and G4 (games channel in US) have compared the technical specs and have said that the cell has some form of GPU in there already meaning that its the physics element developers want which the 360 carn't do.

For crist sakes the guys who did Full Auto have said PS3 has better graphics better options than the 360 architecture

Developers have said they are similiar 360 and ps3 now, but later on 360 they carn't do anymore especially as the disk size is low then the PS3 will be more powerful and G4 (games channel in US) have compared the technical specs and have said that the cell has some form of GPU in there already meaning that its the physics element developers want which the 360 carn't do.

For crist sakes the guys who did Full Auto have said PS3 has better graphics better options than the 360 architecture

And yet Full Auto 2 looks pretty much identical to the original.

Get your head out from Kutaragis arse.

Jesus, it's like SON OF CHOZE.

I want to make a quote comment too.

You suck, ZeldaFreak.

You suck for realizing that most of these look like the games coming out for 360 this winter and these are just the games coming for the platform in Q4 06and Q1 07.

One question why do you think Square-enix are publishing but not developing new content for the 360?

FFXI btw is very old content which has been on pcs for nearly 3 years, so it doesn't count

You suck for realizing that most of these look like the games coming out for 360 this winter and these are just the games coming for the platform in Q4 06and Q1 07.

One question why do you think Square-enix are publishing but not developing new content for the 360?

FFXI btw is very old content which has been on pcs for nearly 3 years, so it doesn't count

Halo 3 isn't coming out on the PS3, so I don't care.

Nobody cares Choze Jnr.

I am no ones junior

I'M THE ONE WITH THE BADGES!

Yes yes, we know.

*in joke*

Who the fuck is Choze I am no ones junior

Back in the C-E days Choze was a guy who was like the biggest Sony fanboy ever

EDIT: After all these years im still not sure whether he just did it to wind people up or was he really a Sony lover...Anyone know?

Bit of both I think. He was just a prick fullstop, and it seems he has been breeding during his absence.

Discussion - fine. Reasonable Arguining - fine. Bitching, name calling and hair pulling - leave it to the professional five year old girls.