NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

From what i remember, Tetris didn't have a storyline. Yet, that is arguably one of the greatest games ever created.
The year is 2042. Earth is being attacked by a race of DANGEROUS COLOUR BLOCKS that come in 7 different varieties. They wreak havoc on the planet until a generic scientist finds out the one and only way to destroy the creatures is to line them up. It is now up to one man from NEW NEW YORK to skillfully organise the falling blocks into lines, eliminating them forever. Will he succeed, or will Earth turn into a mass of unorganised colour cubes, like so many other planets before it?

The year is 2042. Earth is being attacked by a race of DANGEROUS COLOUR BLOCKS that come in 7 different varieties. They wreak havoc on the planet until a generic scientist finds out the one and only way to destroy the creatures is to line them up. It is now up to one man from NEW NEW YORK to skillfully organise the falling blocks into lines, eliminating them forever. Will he succeed, or will Earth turn into a mass of unorganised colour cubes, like so many other planets before it?

HAHA. I can just imagine the movie voice over guy doing that with THIS SEASON... at the start of it.

Yeah so... Tetris had a shit storyline and it's still argueably one of the greatest ever made

Well Meteos had a storyline.. sort of.. shooting all the meteos off to attack the other planets to get to meteo, to save the universe or whatever the dumb 'line was anyway..

And the crappy updates continue. Map pack for The Outfit is out, yours for 500 points.

And the crappy updates continue. Map pack for The Outfit is out, yours for 500 points.

im still waiting for new PDZ maps...

GRRR wheres my PDZ maps and GRAW chapter 2 campaigns?

i like the new gamercard styles on mygamercard.net, this marble one looks so cool

i need to save up money to get some points so i can buy stuff:(

ive a question. ive already done a free tri on live, can i use the code in my halo triple pack thing for more 2 months free? or are my free trials over?

i like the new gamercard styles on mygamercard.net, this marble one looks so cool

i need to save up money to get some points so i can buy stuff:(

ive a question. ive already done a free tri on live, can i use the code in my halo triple pack thing for more 2 months free? or are my free trials over?

You can make a new account with that, but not expand your current one. You can get a 3 month card for £7 on ebay though..

Miyamoto at Microsoft Booth. :shock:

miyamoto360.JPG

Too Human

miyamoto3601.JPG

Viva Pinata

miyamoto3604.JPG

Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm really looking forward to Sonic, has the been a realise date set yet?

I picked up GRAW for £32 got to love Ebay. Thinking about Fight Night 3 and also Comdemned looks really good. If I can get that cheap I would probably pick it up

i wonder what he thought of too human he looks sad? may be

Miyamoto: "In my country, we call this Devil May Cry."

haha :) good one

Hey, thanks guys but whoa, they are pretty expensive. I just want one so I can connect my PC + 360 + DS + Wii to and go online.

I'm liking the Linksys Wireless WAG54GS but its about £65 - £80 :o I'm looking for something that will cost about £30 the most! Any help? I'm limiting my time on the net due to exams plus I am really lazy to go out there in the big, bad interweb to find myself a good deal :P

You could just get a PCI Wifi card. Those cost £30 or so.

im positive this info is here somewhere in this thread but i really dont want to search 159 pages but how can i hook up my xbox 360 to my pc that has a wifi connection so i dont have to string cables all the way through my house for xbox live lol i know i could buy the wifi adapter but even on ebay it's $60 i tried connecting it before but when i tested the connection it could never find the IP address

I picked up GRAW for £32 got to love Ebay. Thinking about Fight Night 3 and also Comdemned looks really good. If I can get that cheap I would probably pick it up

Comdemned is a awesome game. I got it for around £25-30 pounds off Play.com the other month.

I'm really looking forward to Sonic, has the been a realise date set yet?

Ditto, looks immesne!

The last I heard was that it was around 40% complete at E3. I'm expecting it around the end of the year, November was a hint I heard. I doubt that we'll have to wait till 2007 though. After all, Sega won't want to miss Sonic's 15th...