NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Yeah, so im getting a 360 for my birthday in June. And I can get one full priced game and 2 cheaper ones (Older ones like COD2 or King Kong, y'know).

I know im definetly getting Oblivion, any suggestions for the other 2? What does everyone play on live?

Yeah, so im getting a 360 for my birthday in June. And I can get one full priced game and 2 cheaper ones (Older ones like COD2 or King Kong, y'know).

I know im definetly getting Oblivion, any suggestions for the other 2? What does everyone play on live?

As Oblivion as your 'new' one, you could get Ghost Recon (seen it the other day pre-owned £25) and you cant go amiss with Perfect Dark Zero or Project Gotham Racing 3, both will be quite cheap as they are release games, but are a must play for any 360 owner.

If you were using a CRT or a shitty refresh rate TFT that was probably the reason.

Even on my small 19" 16:10 (PC Widescreen) Acer TFT, the 360's HD looks god damn awesome.

It was a LG with a 8ms refresh rate, decent monitor, dunno why they looked shit, Not to worry though.

And at Yamcha, I would get PDZ and Kameo, i know people hate PDZ but i still think its great, if you dont want that i would also recomend Battlefeild 2 or GRAW.

Negative, i just got a 26inch Samsung yesterday and although i said i hated HD-TV i now love it, theres no jaggies anymore so it must of been my shitty monitor and when you go and say that Samsungs picture quality are lower than alot of others thats wrong, i just got one of the newer models (the one up from the demo pod) and it has one of the best screens available at this point. (and the pannel is made by LG) So its all good.

I'm sure the new ones are great! I haven't seen those, and know nothing about them, so can't comment. But the demo pod ones ARE pretty lame compared to other models you can get for a similar price. I only mentioned it because I know a lot of people just get the demo pod one because they assume i must be great, when it's actually not.

Cheap, cheap.

BOLLOX.

Not sure if this is old news or not but Frame City killer the action game by Namco i was looking forawrd to has been canned.

Source:http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360/game/news/article.jsp?articleId=20060515115914734078&sectionId=1006

Yamcha, get GRAW, Oblivion and Halo 2. You know it makes sense.

Also download Uno and Marble Blast Ultra for supreme game fun.

Guess what (,bitches)! Moria123 is soon going to be back on the gaming zone! Paying for my 360 tonight so hopefully it will arrive by the weekend. I'm rebuying Halo 2 cheaply on eBay and it comes with Oblivion and PD Zero. I think I'm going to take back Oblivion (I don't have time for RPG's) and get GRAW (and Uno).

Actually, it looks like Moria123 wont be gracing the XBL world, instead you're getting MoriaSomething else because I don't want to pay for Gold (no money). Anyone have a 2 month free trial? :heh:

Guess what (,bitches)! Moria123 is soon going to be back on the gaming zone! Paying for my 360 tonight so hopefully it will arrive by the weekend. I'm rebuying Halo 2 cheaply on eBay and it comes with Oblivion and PD Zero. I think I'm going to take back Oblivion (I don't have time for RPG's) and get GRAW (and Uno).

Actually, it looks like Moria123 wont be gracing the XBL world, instead you're getting MoriaSomething else because I don't want to pay for Gold (no money). Anyone have a 2 month free trial? :heh:

thats great :indeed:

Cheers guys. I dunno if im up to GRAW though, is there a demo on the market place? Im definetly getting Halo 2, Marble Blast and Uno though :)

you get a month free mate

Well I for one am looking forward to seeing you on Live Moria baby.

Im looking forward to seeing everyone here. I just want to play online :p

you get a month free mate

I've found a 2 month trial in one of my old Xbox games so it's OK :)

Well I for one am looking forward to seeing you on Live Moria baby.

Im looking forward to seeing everyone here. I just want to play online :p

Live is awesome, it has been since the Xbox days. GRAW AND PDZ are great to play on Live as is the classic that is Halo 2.

Well my new Gamertag is 'Moria1' I tried to go back and change it but they wouldn't let me....

If all goes well I'll have the Xbox by thursday :)

i gt oblivion today and its awesome. i climbed up to the tp of a hill on a horse and looked at the horizon. then got attacked a few minutes later, my horse ran away so i had to go by foot to the place i was going.

1 question. ive only just started the game but are there places that are more livelier than the places ive been? if anoyne has it or played it past level 1... are ther anymore places which are more livelier than a massive city with a fewguards roaming around?

also saw halo 2 for £9.98 in game, id got oblivion and some magazines so i had no more money left. might go back and get it. it was in a sale thing, it was already preowned but had gone down even more. also halo 1 was there, but it was the full price and i dont think id get it, its full preowned price and not online.

Why do the harddrives cost £65? No demo's or market place games for me for a while I think :(

thinking about gettin a 360 this year as it finally has some good games coming out for it, just wondering how it looks on a standard tv.

whats everyones experiences with 360 non hd?

thinking about gettin a 360 this year as it finally has some good games coming out for it, just wondering how it looks on a standard tv.

whats everyones experiences with 360 non hd?

Looks better than the PS3 videos from E3.