NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Oh god...no. 1.2 isn't anywhere near a megapatch. It does a lot, but it's absolutely nothing compared to Cagney (which adds new modes and content). And then there will be the free island (plus more free islands). Plus more big updates after that. Criterion are going to keep the updates coming for at least a year.

Oh, I meant megabugfix patch ._.

I got Sega Superstars Tennis today (along with Kameo, Viva Pinata and a spare copy of Forza 2). I'm loving it so far.

I really need to get more into Viva Pinata.

Every time I try to play it I play for like 5 minutes then ask myself what the hell I´m doing and go do something else

I got Sega Superstars Tennis today (along with Kameo, Viva Pinata and a spare copy of Forza 2). I'm loving it so far.

I hope you enjoy Kameo and Viva Pinata, too many 360 owners dismiss these awesome games because they arent a FPS.

Kameo was a great game. It was a good first 360 game anyhoo.

I just bought Ikaruga and had a go. Damn it's hard. Took me so many tries to get the first level done. Died early on in the second level.

I hope you enjoy Kameo and Viva Pinata, too many 360 owners dismiss these awesome games because they arent a FPS.

Yeah I love both although I hate the judgement you get from people seeing you own Viva Pinata. My friend was looking through his brothers games when we were playing on Xbox Live and when he came to VP he said 'What the hells this?!'.

I loved VP. I wasn't too big a fan of Kameo. Generally I really don't like Rare's elephantitis-esqu art style.

Kameo was as dull and bland as they come imo. Viva Pinata is excellent though. Like, better than 90% of Rare's N64 games.

I'm playing Star wars Knights of the Old Republic and Battlefront.

Battlefront is widescreen but KotOR is not; is there anyway to fix this?

I loved Kameo, partly because it was the first next-gen game I played, partly because I never thought I'd see a game like that on the Xbox 360 (well, one that anyone would put any effort into anyway...)

Incest ending though, no?

Tbh Pinata lacks that extra something, possibly the lack of Nintendo's hand. It's a great concept, but it just doesn't feel quite there. Still, a pretty nice game.

I'm playing Star wars Knights of the Old Republic and Battlefront.

Battlefront is widescreen but KotOR is not; is there anyway to fix this?

Have you looked in the graphics options?

Kameo reminds me a lot of Star Fox Adventures. Which is good (for me, anyway).

I liked Kameo, a bit. I paid £4 for it I think, going halves with jayseven. Wouldn't have paid more :heh: the co-op is decent but the game overall is too short and missing a final touch that would've made it more wholesome. Also, super easy points up for grabs :heh: something like 120 for every level.

Strange, because the demo was rather shite. :blank:

no way, apart from being too short the demo is awesome! the gameplay rocks hard!

I thought the UEFA Euro demo was awesome too, can't wait to waste £40 on that bad boy.

Woo! Finally got over 10 000 gamerpoints. :yay:

Finally got 1000/1000 on CoD4!!! w00 now only CoD3 remains... And I've just added a bunch of you on xbl.

Its funny really, i got Vegas 2 on release day and i have yet to play it. I really ought to get it out of the cellophane and play it. Might be because i am always out and never have time anymore, still got time today so i may just play it.

Youve probably missed your chance to get to elite in a jiff. I managed to do it just before I came on Holiday. You could always just collect a mass of mates and rampage nights of Team Leader like a group of us did over release. Its all a matter of time before they release a patch and the glitch is gone.