NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So 1050/1050 on Mass Effect is going to be harder than I thought. Fortunately it's going to be easier to get it done before GTA IV than I originally expected, since I ruined my own week by thinking it was out 7 days earlier than it was. For some reason.

So I'm thinking about getting a 360, probably go with the premium, seeing its fairly cheap and is much better than Core.

It is worth getting one even if I'm not looking to play it online right?

Id like info on the best games, but not all of them being shooters.

Not really interested in War shooters, but I've heard good things on GoW and Bioshock. Are these solid games or can you pick them up and improve, because I played timeshift shooter demo on PS3 and got mullered on the easier mode? (ok i didn't have a proper chance to get into it)

Any suggestions on where I should start, where to buy from and what non-shooters I should get etc much appreciated.

Looking forward to Haze, free radical are just immense.

So I'm thinking about getting a 360, probably go with the premium, seeing its fairly cheap and is much better than Core.

It is worth getting one even if I'm not looking to play it online right?

Id like info on the best games, but not all of them being shooters.

Not really interested in War shooters, but I've heard good things on GoW and Bioshock. Are these solid games or can you pick them up and improve, because I played timeshift shooter demo on PS3 and got mullered on the easier mode? (ok i didn't have a proper chance to get into it)

Any suggestions on where I should start, where to buy from and what non-shooters I should get etc much appreciated.

Haze is a PS3 exclusive...for now. As for non-shooters. Your best bets are Oblivion, Lost Odyssey, Viva Pinata, Mass Effect, Crackdown, Forza, Bully, Fifa.

Bananagrabber I'm going to make sure you suffer.

Aaaanyhoo, isn't Iron Man demo going up today?

I wasn't really following Haze at all, until I read that last sentence... I didn't even know it was being developed by Free Radical >> but now that I do I think I'll be buying it. :heh:

Mortal Kombat hasn't been really good since Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3...

MK VS DC? Is that true....THATS FUCKING SWEET!

(Well...kinda....MK doesnt really fit in with that. Bring on Marvel VS DC done by Capcom)

You forget something, Mortal Kombat is made by Midway. They haven't made an excellent MK since the SNES days.

Street Fighter games are consistantly fantastic and the crazy Marvel thing fitted in quite well into the 2D beat 'em ups.

You're actually right, I saw DC and my comic side took over. It was foolish of me.

I have fond memories of MK Trilogy on the Playstation....

Haze is PS3 exclusive...? I could've sworn it on Ps360 (naff)

'

If they were doing a fighting game competition Id love Tekken to show Def Jam how it is meant to be done.

"Future updates" according to MN.com. Pretty obvious its something to do with the spring update in one way or another.

Why does my elite have to die right before GTA IV!?! It's nearly been 2 weeks and not even an email from Microsoft!

Did you phone them up to arrange the collection labels to be sent out?

Mine died about 3 weeks ago, I phoned up straight away and I got it back on Monday.

So I got Ikaruga today. It was quite stupid of me to go straight into the game without much of a clue what was going on.

It was halfway through Chapter 2 when I realised I could change the ship's 'Polarity'. :blank:

Haze is PS3 exclusive...? I could've sworn it on Ps360 (naff)

'

If they were doing a fighting game competition Id love Tekken to show Def Jam how it is meant to be done.

It went PS3 exclusive but I wouldn't be too upset, it looks turd.

Why does my elite have to die right before GTA IV!?! It's nearly been 2 weeks and not even an email from Microsoft!

the risk of rrod is the main reason why i havent been playing my 360 much lately in the runup to gta4. unlucky for you thou dude if that was me i would be pulling my hair out.

just been playing on my wii (mk wii and ssbb) : peace:

It did a while back. It looks fantastic now.

What? Haze? I played a build of it last month and I wasn't impressed. The videos on PSN look really good. I'm not really sure what to think. I just have a feeling it is going to be rubbish.

I turned my 360 on and the image was all weird with stupid colors and lines, like an acid trip, then it rebooted, updated and now it's fine. I hope there isn't impending doom.

Completed Portal last night, a short but original and enjoyable experience. :smile:

I turned my 360 on and the image was all weird with stupid colors and lines, like an acid trip, then it rebooted, updated and now it's fine. I hope there isn't impending doom.

Mine went a bit funny the other day. In the middle of Call of Duty the screen went black, I was shouting at my mates that my TV had just gone off...

Switched on the other day as well and there was weird line around stuff. Unplugged everything and replugged it back in and it was fine so hopefully all is well.