NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Tony Hawks Project 8 is really really good' date=' one of the best in the series.[/quote']

probs gunna get a 10/10 from gamespot then-well if the devil/**** face/lard arse gets his way :p

So I was watching Pirates 2 on my 360 last night and I gets a random voice message from some Yank that I have never even played with saying various profanities and how im such a Gamerscore Whore and Im probably a fat git playing games all day on my mothers sofa. Americans are such nice people!

EDIT:

GRAW 2 Details

From the new Game Informer.

Here are some details from the article

Developed by Red Storm and Ubisoft Paris, and has been in development since Graw was launched. It will contain the following graphical updates which has been concluded that it easily eclipses its predecessor in terms of visuals. They include the following

1.Dynamic Weather Conditions: Taking place in sandstorms to howling rain, with subtle details such as after a rain storm the mission area glistens with moisture and features standing pools of water on the streets. As well as wind and weather simulation.

2. Object Translucency: Which allows players to see through surfaces like leaves and fabrics under the right lighting circumstances.

3. God Rays: Also a technique that simulates the way light goes around a surface that blocks light. God Rays allow the player to see the limits of light, creating the hard edges rays of light often seen pouring through cathedral windows.

4. Smoke Effects Techinques called Depth Sprite in which smoke particles move over and around objects like an actual gas, elminating the hardlines you see between clouds and surfaces you see in most games. The smoke also reacts to light and wind.

Demos were shown that showed the dynamics of the smoke. Such as a helicopter down draft that forced huge plumes of smoke away from the landing. To an explosion forcing away a smoke cloud with the light of the fire reflecting off the particles in the cloud in real time.

5. Improved particle effects that send debris flying in explosions and chips exploding off walls when struck by a bullet.

I will move onto the other features when Im not tired of typing.

UPDATED:

-Graw 2 deals with the escalating turmoil just south of the US border.

-It all takes place over 72 hours

-It will have way more varied locations including fighting through the mountains, forests, etc.

-Whats more the combat will be on both sides of the border, Mexico and the US appearently.

-the first section of Graw2 will take place around the Mexican City of Juarez, 2nd in a war torn urban Center, the final tasks players with repelling a full fledged invasion of US soil for control over El Paso Texas.

-In another demo the a smoke cloud was forced away from a sudden explosion, and the light from the fire reflected off the particles in the cloud in real time.

GRAW 2 sounds pretty cool!

I was wondering what is your guys take on the coolers for 360's? you know Nyko's etc. All of the coolers I've seen have had very varied review some saying it killed their console some saying it's saved them from crawling over and dying... So do you guys think thier console killers or console savers?

So I was watching Pirates 2 on my 360 last night and I gets a random voice message from some Yank that I have never even played with saying various profanities and how im such a Gamerscore Whore and Im probably a fat git playing games all day on my mothers sofa. Americans are such nice people!

I have also recieved nice abuse from an american recently

:horse:

All you say is well we all know that when you go in the bath the water is displaced at such a rate in can create the first hydro electro displacement engenine for saving the planet.

Then he goes what the fuck and you never get abuse from them again.

Lets all mock americans

GRAW 2 sounds great. I was relieved to finish the first one on normal. Im gonna try and get hard done before this comes out.

anyone up for Gears tonight? a ranked match

got smackdown, loving it at the moment. Aint played a wrestling game in years, and this one is decent! just got the title as kane, fucked HHH up.

He does have a point though.

smackdown just a bit stingey with achievments? got none so far lol.

Enjoying the game, need to create a wrestler now, probly take HOURSSS coz it used too, and this has more than smackdown 2 :P

let's not...

Well in our defence, most Americans on XBOX Live appear to be smack talking fuck tards.

Is there a way to block these people out? Like, you can only accept messages off people you know (are on your list) or something?

Well in our defence, most Americans on XBOX Live appear to be smack talking fuck tards.

I agree, in fact it's got so bad that i really don't play live anymore. I don't need a 10 year old yank who has a voice like a little girl telling me that i'm gay. When i hear a voice that isn't American, i know i'm going to have a good game. An example would be i was playing COD 3 for the first time online, and i asked my friend where the action was, so this American starts shouting orders at me, like it was a real war! And he starts calling me a 'noob', i mean who actually says that word? I know they're not all bad, but most are, and it's making me consider not renewing my live subscription.

Yeah, this is why I only play with my friends on XBL. It's also why my "Trueskill" rating is 1.

just say to him vietnam getsa them all the time.

I had a wwe match and this guy was saying your going to feel the pain. So I simply said your gay, and said that every 5 secs managed to steal his created championships well funny

you have a point there;) nothing makes me more mad when I log on at night wanting to play some CoD and theres some American young'ins yelling random crap in little girly voices...

Ok so after 1 hour on the phone with AOL, sorting out my problem I am finally connected to XBOXLIVE

Gamertag: Suji420

:D

Online Games:

Gears of War

Call of Duty 3

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

Saints Row

and thats it so far. If anyone wants a game let me know eh?

I've played 2 rounds on Gears of War so far, pretty cool but I find it really weird talking over the microphone lolol

Ok so after 1 hour on the phone with AOL, sorting out my problem I am finally connected to XBOXLIVE

Gamertag: Suji420

:D

Online Games:

Gears of War

Call of Duty 3

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

Saints Row

and thats it so far. If anyone wants a game let me know eh?

I've played 2 rounds on Gears of War so far, pretty cool but I find it really weird talking over the microphone lolol

I am organising a wwe tourny for n-e xmas belt

so if you pm me guys who wants in I'll organise it, oh yeah and tell me who your using aswell. I'll say this it'll probably like a round robin type though

Got Phantasy star today, graphics are much better than i thought they would be, it wont let me buy a guardians license (sp) yet though, so no online till friday it looks like :|.

are those BT Home hubs any good? I phoned bt to complain about my router, and theyre sending me one of these. Anyone got one? and do they work with xbox live, unlike the old 205's