N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

I was playing more of Tenchu and it really had me going waiting for Naruto. I think Naruto will be such a good game.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing more of Tenchu and it really had me going waiting for Naruto. I think Naruto will be such a good game.

Yea it looks awesome and the best think is I hear they are keeping the Japanese voices!

Gears tonight 10?

As I've finished my exams, I can probably persuade my parents to let me have the TV then ("aww, but I've just done so much work recently, all I wanna do is play some games for a bit..."). :)

See you there!

Oh, and it's player matches I presume?

caught the bioshock interview over on ign, that game looks to be the next revolutionary title, 360's first, i think it may actually be a contender for best game ever, ive got very high hopes for it. Most intriging plot since SOTC (joint first favourite game- with ff7) i honestly cannot wait for this title, halo 3, pheh, i might as well not even buy it

(take that back)

but bioshock looks utterly incredible, words cannot describe my feelings for it, the whole moral dilema thing i find really appealing, oh, (sticks hands in pants) damn GCSE's 1 more week and there gone

is shadowrun any good by the way, ive heard mixed opnion, comparisons drawn to counter strike, saying its a manic version of that, with magic.

I heard curry's are selling forza 2 for £30. also anyone on here who gets Forza 2 please add me too your friend list.

I'll add you but I wont play the game online for a while yet, need to have a good few hours of single player first.

Games really good. Drives perfectly. The thing I really love (and it seems very similar to Gran Turismo, which I hate) is the driving line. It makes it so much better. Going through the arcade mode so far, got gold in the first half of them so far.

Love the triggers as well, don't know how people played Gran Turismo 4 with the PS2 pad.

Bioshock looks utterly incredible. Words cannot describe my feelings for it, the whole moral dilema thing i find really appealing, oh, (sticks hands in pants)

You might want to watch the 1up Show Bioshock special. See if that does it for you. :grin:;)

I'm not sure whether to watch it or not. Likely to be pretty spoiler heavy and Bioshock is the kind of game that deserves not to be spoiled. Looks great but not quite GoTY material. Revolutionary maybe but it looks like it could get a bit repetitive, what is there in the way of structure or objective?

The artwork and atmosphere is fucking amazing though. I love dystopian art and storytelling and this looks to fufill that requirement. If anyone can find any concept art, post that up or send it my way in a PM please.

EDIT: Found some. Wonderful stuff.

4.jpg

35.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

You might want to watch the 1up Show Bioshock special. See if that does it for you. :grin:;)

I'm not sure whether to watch it or not. Likely to be pretty spoiler heavy and Bioshock is the kind of game that deserves not to be spoiled. Looks great but not quite GoTY material. Revolutionary maybe but it looks like it could get a bit repetitive, what is there in the way of structure or objective?

The artwork and atmosphere is fucking amazing though. I love dystopian art and storytelling and this looks to fufill that requirement. If anyone can find any concept art, post that up or send it my way in a PM please.

EDIT: Found some. Wonderful stuff.

drools over images (oh and fat its me (luke)) by the way

i cannot enforce how badly i am anticipating this game, but yeah, im trying to stay as far away from the story as possible, im think im just going to not look at anything bioshock related, mabye/mabye not play demo 'if' they release one. Still i want it now.

Guest Jordan

Live for Windows is fucking up royally tonight. Its so busy i can't even get onto my friends list without the game locking up for ages.

Live for Windows is fucking up royally tonight. Its so busy i can't even get onto my friends list without the game locking up for ages.

Yeah Live is well screwed up. I was trying to play Prey and everytime I looked at the dashboard the game locked up. Many of my friends are having the same problem.

Yeah Live is well screwed up. I was trying to play Prey and everytime I looked at the dashboard the game locked up. Many of my friends are having the same problem.

I've just had the same thing happen to me. I've had this happen a few times before, takes a couple of minutes to start working again. What causes it?

Guest Jordan
I've just had the same thing happen to me. I've had this happen a few times before, takes a couple of minutes to start working again. What causes it?

Either:

• One (or more) MS servers going down for maintainance or some issue causing a huge amount of data being sent to less places or
  • A shit load of people wanting to play Forza 2.

I just read the review of DiRT on IGN. Wow, it looks great. The graphics are just fantastic! Games like that make me want a 360 so bad :(

Also, a mate of mine wants to know what's better, that or Forza? he can only afford one you see.

Guest Stefkov

Oooh so you were at Caris'?

I was wondering how you were on.

Oh so the servers were messed up that's why we couldnt connect...

We'll try again sometime.

Guest Jordan

At the moment, its only intergrated into the game. However, it is a seperate piece of software, so theres nothing stopping them from making it a desktop app.

Guest Stefkov

If they make a desktop app like the xbox dashboard then I would get quite excited.

Don't know why though.

I'm gonna start Dead Rising in the holidays again.

Try and get past the first chapter.

Oooh so you were at Caris'?

I was wondering how you were on.

Oh so the servers were messed up that's why we couldnt connect...

We'll try again sometime.

About half way through, i'm really really impressed with Halo2 and Windows Live.

This is really what PC gaming needs to give it a boost.