N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Stefkov, you still up for playing Crackdown tomorrow night?

Aye, I am.

Shoud be doing bugger all again all day so I'll do some homework (ha!) and then you just message me when you wanna play.

Guest Jordan

I suck at Guitar Hero 2, i'm on the last few songs on Medium and i'm quite tired.

I'm 3 star'D my way through the last few ones, just Freebird to go which i shall do in the morro. Finished easy mode on EDF2017, piss easy. Moving onto medium now.

So far, I've come up with this:

Premium Console (probably a 2 game bundle for about £280, hopefully those two games are from the list below)

Wireless Bridge - £55

Kameo - £25

Dead Rising - £20

Gears of War - £40

Guitar Hero - £60

Extra Controller - £20

Halo I'll leave until 3 comes out, and I was considering GRAW, but I can't find a review which properly tells me what it's all about.

So thats about £450 for the lot. Sound about right? I think I'm gonig to have to scrap a bit more money just now, borrow from parents / convince them to get me some of the stuff as post-exam gifts :p

I suck at Guitar Hero 2, i'm on the last few songs on Medium and i'm quite tired.

I'm 3 star'D my way through the last few ones, just Freebird to go which i shall do in the morro. Finished easy mode on EDF2017, piss easy. Moving onto medium now.

I know...Im finding the jump to four buttons somewhat hard.

Practice makes perfect I guess.

I know...Im finding the jump to four buttons somewhat hard.

Practice makes perfect I guess.

The first couple of times I tried it I couldn't do it but now it's fairly easy to complete a song doing it. I can't get a good rating though as I'm rubbish. I tried a song on hard and it went horribly wrong...

Has anyone else got any of the co-op achievements yet?

Aye, I am.

Shoud be doing bugger all again all day so I'll do some homework (ha!) and then you just message me when you wanna play.

Excellent, I'll try and get everything ready for work tomorrow done so I can just sit and play Crackdown for a while. Will probably be on about 7.30-8ish.

Two questions for you 360 men if you please.

Firstly what decent multiplayer demos are there on the marketplace? DoA4 seems to be the only one.

Secondly, my friend has the following setup. Wireless Router downstairs. PC upstairs with USB dongle giving him internets. 360 next to PC. Is there any way he can get XBLive without buying a wireless adapter for the 360? (e.g. ethernet cable - 360 to PC?) He has no phone socket in the 360 room.

I gave it a go this morning, not a bad littl game if I do say so, Only had 1 go on it but I need the points to get the full effect, only got 570 >> But I think I shall be purchasing it at some point when I do get some.

No guitar Hero 2 songs though, I thought they were gonig to be out today =/

Right Hero do you think my gamertag is a) Gay b) female C) sad. Two Amercans were taking the piss all night, tracking me down playing uno against me and contanstly saying your shit etc. And when I didn't respond they said I guess he must me crying. Ahhhhhgggg Live american crapos are all the range now.

Right Hero do you think my gamertag is a) Gay b) female C) sad. Two Amercans were taking the piss all night, tracking me down playing uno against me and contanstly saying your shit etc. And when I didn't respond they said I guess he must me crying. Ahhhhhgggg Live american crapos are all the range now.

To hell with them aslong as you like it. Who cares what some overweight Americans think about you, not as if their opinions hold any valuve.

So thats about £450 for the lot. Sound about right? I think I'm gonig to have to scrap a bit more money just now, borrow from parents / convince them to get me some of the stuff as post-exam gifts :p

I'm gonna be getting a 360 (I hope so) but I'm waiting until I finish my exams.....then in the summer I will hopefully be able to afford a 360!!!!

I'm being extremely patient. Hopefully it'll pay off.

Guest Jordan

Boom Boom Rocket = amazing fun, seriously. Half way through the hard songs on Guitar Hero II and i'm buying another 2000 points to buy the three song packs that came out this morning... even if they are a litte steep.

EDIT: Nice, Dead Rising 2! Lets hope its on a random Island somewhere. I defo wanna play as Frank again :D

Hey guyfromsparks just wondering where you rent your games from? Online store or highstreet?

spooky, I was just about to post about my rentals!

I use http://www.swapgame.co.uk which does it for me, if any of you decide to sign up I'd be grateful if you let me refer you as I think we both get some money off or something. I've been using it for probably a year now with only a few minor complaints with the turnaround speed.

So I was just about to ask, which game should I rent next from the following list of average games:

Bullet Witch

Fusion Frenzy 2

Phantasy Star Universe

Edit: Too Late! They've just posted me PSU