NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Got up to rank 2 on Virtua Tennis 3, then I lost 0-6 on the kings match, and played through all the shit to get to another year, then I went into the wrong match (practice instead of kings) and then when I quit it was the week after the kings match. God I was annoyed. Tried just taking vacations for 3 months but then my rank started going down from missing tournaments, so when I entered them I was so angry, I started losing from not concentrating properly. I'm now rank 12.

You must suck really bad.

Kings tournament is a piece of piss.

This Repo Man achievement on Crackdown is really annoying me, I swear I've got in 100 gang cars...am I missing anything?

This Repo Man achievement on Crackdown is really annoying me, I swear I've got in 100 gang cars...am I missing anything?

You have to drag the drivers out of the car. Best bet is to go to time trial and do the boss on the first island that is in that dirt racing arena as there are alot of guys in guys driving around. Just get all of them out and jump in the cars, once they are all out kill the boss and repeat, least thats how I got it.

Are you getting in the cars when they are glowing red? A gang member has to be in the car, it cant be idle somewher glowing blue.

Advice I got from a website. Do the Diaz time trial. Theres about 5 cars in there which gang members will drive at you in. Pull them out stay in the car a few seconds and get out. Then kill diaz and do it again until you got the achievement.

(Too slow:heh: )

*The shout Hiro does when he travels forward in time*

I've found the last 2 agility orbs ... I wondered why there were two orbs on the The Keep I didnt recognise.

:D:D

500 agility orbs get!

Yeah it did.

I was checking out the locations of the ones where you have to climb to the top of the agency tower. I got to the very top and looked down. There they were.

I was ecstatic. I thought I was gonna have to go to every island again

Now I'm doing the stunt rings.

Thanks for the Crackdown tip guys!!!

Doing the repo man achievement that way will take ages though. I think I've done it about 10 times already. Wish there was an easier way..

The stunt ring markers are a bitch.

Actually I'm just running around Los Muertos steeling cars, I think it is a bit more convenient. You have to make sure not to get the gang meter otherwise they get out of the car before you can reach it!

I have caved in and ordered EDF from play. :awesome:

Good man!!

Please let mine come in the post tomorrow!!:(

What the bare, FEAR = officially the best FPS of all time. Fact.

freeman.jpg

GORDON SAYS HEY M8

Despite the website saying that my 360 was dispatched and charging for it, when nothing showed by yesterday I called gamestation to see wtf was happening. Turns out that GoW was not in stock, despite the site saying it was and that the 360 would be sent out on Tuesday.

This wasn't good enough, false advertising, saying it was shipped and charging when it wasn't so I had a word with the customer services, very pleasant black man and now I've been gauranteed the 360 bundle minus the GoW tommorow and GoW on Tues. Is that good enough or is there more wrangling to be done.

So hey, if all goes to plan I will cracking my down tommorow.

You must suck really bad.

Kings tournament is a piece of piss.

Thing is, I move up a level and fail miserably then the next time I do it, it's as if the difficulty level has been set to easy.

Also if I lose a game I lose my concentration and fuck up.

What the bare, FEAR = officially the best FPS of all time. Fact.

FEAR is a really awesome game. But it kinda lost it's momentum later on in the game. But I highly recommend it to any one that likes FPS games.

FEAR is a really awesome game. But it kinda lost it's momentum later on in the game. But I highly recommend it to any one that likes FPS games.

Oh man, I'm an fps nut, and I've never played anything so ridiculously amazing. Seriously, the game is made for me. And you never run into any racist arseholes online. It's a challenge on hard mode, and the sheer demented joy of inspecting people you've nailed to the wall with the penetrator is just immense. I like it better than even Half Life 2 and Halo. I've had it for about 4 days and it's already one of my top 20 favourite games.

I can't believe noone on here plays it frequently, or at all.

I'm quite near the end I think, trying to find Harman Wade's office. Gonna do it on extreme right after :D.

Better than Half-Life 2!?

Damn this game must be good, but could it be better than the almighty Counter-Strike...

Been playing Lost Planet (rented from Blockbuster) for two days now, it's pretty cool but because of the lack of variation between missions I'm worried that I'll probably get bored of it soon, I'll probably not buy it now.

Is EDF any better than Lost Planet?

I love FEAR but got stuck near the end. (Interval 7) them flying robots come through and are fcuking me up. time i get past them I got one health pack left and I always die.

Yay!!! EDF2017 finally arrived!!! I'll give everyone my thoughts on it later!!

Don't like that msn thing.

Me niether. But I do like the whole Marketplace dashboard thing.

I'm going to be HD-less for a while. My TV is playing up and keeps flickering so I've finally decided it's going to have to go back.