NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

:o :O :o

That means you can finally remove all those annoying "0" points gamerscore from your profile? Finally!!

I didnt see that on it...

Did i miss it?

I didnt see that on it...

Did i miss it?

I didn't see it either... Didn't say anything in case I looked daft.

Been playing EDF 2017 and so far it is a lot of outrageous B Movie fun! My friend is comin over now so we can have some co-op banter, I just wanted to check if I can switch to co-op at any time of if I have to start a new save??

Been playing EDF 2017 and so far it is a lot of outrageous B Movie fun! My friend is comin over now so we can have some co-op banter, I just wanted to check if I can switch to co-op at any time of if I have to start a new save??

Yeah, just go back to the title screen and go 'continue' and it'll give you the option of single player or co-op. Just don't forget to save first.

Does anyone else find the way you can porcupine an enemy in Oblivion with arrows (but they still wont die) annoying?

Is there anyway of making arrows more effective, other than using a better bow or arrow material, or leveling up? (ie holding the string back for a certain amount of time, hitting a certain part of the body, etc...)

Does anyone else find the way you can porcupine an enemy in Oblivion with arrows (but they still wont die) annoying?

Is there anyway of making arrows more effective, other than using a better bow or arrow material, or leveling up? (ie holding the string back for a certain amount of time, hitting a certain part of the body, etc...)

I dont think holding back the string on the bow has more of an effect.

I think the only way is to level up more in that classification, archery (I cant remember much of it) to inflict more damage.

Enchant your bow. Just speedrun a gate. save before you take the stone. load untill you get the desired enchant... :indeed:

^

A long time, I had burnout in my 360, but I only played xbla games. Still, the game booted, and it was counted at 360 voice.

Ok, here is my verdict on Earth Defence Force 2017...

Its awesome. You can blow up everything. If you can see a hord of giant insects on you radar and there is a city block in the way...blow it up! You can blow up giant ants, you can blow up giant jumping spiders, you can even blow up Godzilla...what did you expect, it is set in Japan! Not only is this a must to proceed but you get rewarded for doing so with weapons, bigger weapons. This as you can imagine allows you to blow up even bigger things. As far as I am concerned there isn't a down side to this whole experience. It is B movie heaven, it is pure cult fun!

As a result of this insultingly fun experience I expected other areas to suffer. The story and the cutscenes are basic but still fun, not like Gears of War's cinematic experiences but delivered with little, suposedly unintentional, humour. Infact this is completely antithetical to Gears of War. GoW has no real over arching story, well at least one that isn't really explained very well, where as EDF is about defending the Earth. GoW cutscenes are filled with detailes about the characters, I'm not even sure the main character in EDF has a name. GoW has blood and brutality, EDF is about being over the top...and fun.

Oh and I forgot to mention...there is infinite ammo.

So far...10/10!

Edit: Feel free to ask me any questions, as I'm sure none of what I just said made any sense!

Guitar Hero is fecking amazing! Finished easy now, played a couple on medium, and also my moms loving it as well. It's well weird. Shes even doing co-op with me on a controller, getting me couple of achievements! Got my sisters boyfriend playing it.

Everyone loves Guitar Hero :D

my crackdown just updated itself. allowing 4-way play through the downloads section

Ok, here is my verdict on Earth Defence Force 2017...

*verdict*

That sounds awesome, I cant wait to get it now. I got an email from play saying it had been sent.

really considering Enchanted Arms as my next purchase as a) its cheap and b) i want a JRPG. any suggestions/warnings?

really considering Enchanted Arms as my next purchase as a) its cheap and b) i want a JRPG. any suggestions/warnings?

If you like jRPGs, and want one, then yeah get it. Just don't expect anything spectacular. It's a solid game but nothing more.

That sounds awesome, I cant wait to get it now. I got an email from play saying it had been sent.

Yea, its just good fun! And it is even better in co-op!...I just hope I haven't built it up too much!

Bloody hell, I stuck in the ethernet cable and i still have Live Gold! Whats going on, it should of expired last november! Haha.

So after trading in a ton of games, and not buying any since Oblivion, I literally have Halo 2, Oblivion and PDzero. What do i need, and where can I pick it up cheap? Cheers for the recomendation to get Gears off play-asia. Anywhere selling cheap headsets, mines being held together by selotape.

I played a few demos, Just Cause (i think thats its name) seemed alright! If i see it cheap i'll pick it up. And Superman hahaha, I had fun flying about anyway, even though you can just tell its a shallow kids game.

Oh, and i have a new router now, and getting online on PDzero seems ALOT more annoying now. Any setting i need to fiddle with? Haha im an Xbox n00b all over again...

so does any one else here have AC4, or has it not been released it europe yet?:hmm:

so does any one else here have AC4, or has it not been released it europe yet?:hmm:

Its not been released over here yet. There is a demo on the US marketplace though so you could just set up a US account and download it.

Sweet. CoD2 came in today. I love shooting people then having them die when they go around the corner. LAG FTW~!

Bloody hell, I stuck in the ethernet cable and i still have Live Gold! Whats going on, it should of expired last november! Haha.

I played a few demos, Just Cause (i think thats its name) seemed alright! If i see it cheap i'll pick it up. And Superman hahaha, I had fun flying about anyway, even though you can just tell its a shallow kids game.

It automatically rebills you, check your bank statement, that is probably what happened.

I loved Just Cause, you should definitely get it.